By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Wishes" for FFVII remake

I want to be able to play as pretty lady-boy Cloud for the duration of the journey.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
The only thing I want is for it to retain the ATB system and full control over ALL characters. That's all I want.

You'll be disappointed.

No forced microtransaction to fully enjoy to Gold Saucer.

Wagram said:
Ka-pi96 said:
The only thing I want is for it to retain the ATB system and full control over ALL characters. That's all I want.

You'll be disappointed.

Yeah, i think and i mean that nomura has posted something about a change in the battle system

Give full control over all characters, and don't touch the soundtrack.

Around the Network

To not be some open-world garbage and like couple of people already said to allow us the full control of all party members, I don't care if it's action or turn based I just want to be able to play with all characters.

Ka-pi96 said:

this.

My biggest wish is for them not to touch the style of the battle system. You can make it more user friendly but don't turn it into an ARPG

keep the goofy comedy parts, and Cid and Barret profanities. that is one of the biggest charms in ff7.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Ka-pi96 said:
Wagram said:

You'll be disappointed.

I expect so

Yeah, Nomura already said that there would be big changes to the battle system.  He said Advent Children (vomits) would be the inspiration for the battle system and they're working through trial and error right now. They have to let us keep control of the party though.  There's no way FF7 is going to work without it.  We can't only control 1 character in a party and the rest are AI or gods forbid we can only control Cloud throughout the game.  

You know what would surprise and excite gamers right now?  A AAA insanely polished game that actually takes its time and lets you play turn based.  That would be exciting because they're nonexistant right now.  How nice would it be to see a turn based RPG that has better graphics and sound quality than every other game out there?  It might even re-revolutionize the gaming industry like back in 1997.  There's your risky and exciting venture SE so have it.

Lube Me Up