By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The most horrifying video i have ever seen on youtube.

LMU Uncle Alfred said:
Metroid33slayer said:
LMU Uncle Alfred said:
Metroid33slayer said:

I was on youtube watching video's of the worst crashes in motorsport and I think this has to be the worst. A track marshall ran across the track to put out a fire and was struck at 170 mph by an F1 car. The result was horrific mutilation which very few of us can stomach, yes i'm talking dead space violence but in real life. for some reason i think graphic video game and movie gore has made me immune to real life gore, either that or i must be a nutter.

Needless to say this is an 18 rated video for a reason, if you feel you are unable to watch a guy being rotated like a ragdoll and virtually sliced in half then i'd advise you not to watch.

Not to take away from the graphic nature of the video you showed, because it is bad, but this is nothing compared to some other videos online.  

Yeah but this is youtube so it has certain standards, to be honest i'm surprised that youtube allow it even if it is rated 18. What are these other video's you speak of?

Let me put it this way, the gore in some of those videos are the least of your worries when watching them.  The sounds made by people about to die and during will haunt you.  The gore is still awful, but it's that feeling of helplessness while watching them suffer that will make you absolutely sick and turn pale.

Are they torture victims or people getting ripped apart by a wild animal like a bear, i'm just trying to think of the worst possible thing imaginable.

Around the Network

The video isn't horrifying at all, in the end, it's an accident. ISIS videos on other hand...... let's just say they have desensitized me.

I've seen worse. In person, too. Such is the life of a cop. Didn't bother me at the time but years after I retired, I started having crazy dreams. They're rare nowadays but I admit that I do still have them.

Oh, don't watch the movie "the green inferno".....

d21lewis said:

already on my watchlist :D

OT: pretty brutal for YouTube standards, I agree. Much MUCH worse stuff elsewhere though....

Around the Network
Barozi said:
d21lewis said:

already on my watchlist :D

OT: pretty brutal for YouTube standards, I agree. Much MUCH worse stuff elsewhere though....

Well then don't look at the part where they oil up the naked woman. Her alabaster skin and supple bosom glistening in the sunlight as she wiggles and writhes to escape her bonds. Don't look at it!

Scisca said:
A_C_E said:

I watched the video and don't all of a sudden real detracted from my humanity.

Agreed. Watched it twice and wasn't moved at all. So many soft people panicking like crazy in this thread :-/

Side note: I always thought I should have become a surgeon instead of a lawyer...

Its not like we don't know these things happen but I've always had a vivid imagination as well and have seen WAY worse than this. The thing that goes through my head is that the guy who got hit felt no pain at all. Its like someone else in the thread said, it's the sounds people make; their reactions to their impending death, that haunts you.

Metroid33slayer said:
LMU Uncle Alfred said:

Let me put it this way, the gore in some of those videos are the least of your worries when watching them.  The sounds made by people about to die and during will haunt you.  The gore is still awful, but it's that feeling of helplessness while watching them suffer that will make you absolutely sick and turn pale.

Are they torture victims or people getting ripped apart by a wild animal like a bear, i'm just trying to think of the worst possible thing imaginable.

Despite the cliche nature of hearing about them all over the news, it's beheading videos.  Don't watch them, no matter what.  I feel like I'm responsible already for many of you about to be scarred for life and I apologize in advance.  Just don't man... 

Lube Me Up

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
I doubt its worse than a some video i saw a couple years with the cutting of the head of a reported abducted by some talibans ( i think it was talibans i dont remember ).

Dude tricked me to watch that shit and i just wantd to fucking punch my friend in the face, i was sick for hours, just thinking of the sound that come from the blood in the throat is making me sick again...

I saw that beheading video back in '03.  It was big news and I didn't have the internet. Saw it on a site called Ogrish of something at a friend's house. It did something to me. Made me look at people differently.  At the time, it was the most horrific thing I'd ever seen.

Yea, that beheading video came into my mind when I was reading OP. That video is by far the most...how would I put it...uncomfortable, it is hard to describe since you really cannot even imagine what it looks or feels like seeing it. I'm not fan of these kind of videos and did not watch the one mentioned in the OP.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198