By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The most horrifying video i have ever seen on youtube.

bobfulci said:

I realize we all have a morbid curiosity but people, do yourselves a favor and don't watch the video. I truly believe that it detracts from our humanity when we watch videos of people and animals suffering or dying. I realize it's tempting but trust me it will never leave you once you have seen it and you will regret it later on. I made a point of not watching things like this a few years back, and have watched this either. Also, honestly, why would you want to show people or direct people to watch something like this? 


Right, I don't know if it's just me but I feel like I'm disrespecting the victims if I watched that. Those joke comments on youtube make me fucking sick though.



Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:

Damn so both the driver and the pit guy died. I watched it like 10x at 0.25, brutal, shit pretty much ripped him in half.

What surprised me was that all the race officials that ran too help just after the collision didn't even flinch when they saw the dead body on the roadside, they were like "shit happens".



Metroid33slayer said:

What surprised me was that all the race officials that ran too help just after the collision didn't even flinch when they saw the dead body on the roadside, they were like "shit happens".

Kind my attitude towards it to. I'm not really fazed by people dying in accidents, unless it's children. It's unfortunate, but at the same time facinating. 



Why did I just watch that? I feel sickened by my own curiosity.



 

The PS5 Exists. 


Metroid33slayer said:
Areym said:
Already seen it in 4chan a bajillion times on Gore threads. NEXT!

Wow you must be hardcore to watch this a billion times.

Read again my friend, a BAJILLION times. It was pretty rough to watch at first...then you start lurking on 4chan and you feel nothing.



"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

Well, thats not fun.



starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Something of your peace of mind will be damaged if you watch this, either that or some part of your humanity will be lost

Don't pollute your psyche by exposing yourself to this horror, it's tempting but please don't



Rab said:
Something of your peace of mind will be damaged if you watch this, either that or some part of your humanity will be lost

Don't pollute your psyche by exposing yourself to this horror, it's tempting but please don't

I second this. You're watching a human being die here.



 

The PS5 Exists. 


bobfulci said:

I realize we all have a morbid curiosity but people, do yourselves a favor and don't watch the video. I truly believe that it detracts from our humanity when we watch videos of people and animals suffering or dying. I realize it's tempting but trust me it will never leave you once you have seen it and you will regret it later on. I made a point of not watching things like this a few years back, and have watched this either. Also, honestly, why would you want to show people or direct people to watch something like this? 

I watched the video and don't all of a sudden real detracted from my humanity.



Metroid33slayer said:
LMU Uncle Alfred said:
Metroid33slayer said:

I was on youtube watching video's of the worst crashes in motorsport and I think this has to be the worst. A track marshall ran across the track to put out a fire and was struck at 170 mph by an F1 car. The result was horrific mutilation which very few of us can stomach, yes i'm talking dead space violence but in real life. for some reason i think graphic video game and movie gore has made me immune to real life gore, either that or i must be a nutter.

Needless to say this is an 18 rated video for a reason, if you feel you are unable to watch a guy being rotated like a ragdoll and virtually sliced in half then i'd advise you not to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdUhVP3tnAo

Not to take away from the graphic nature of the video you showed, because it is bad, but this is nothing compared to some other videos online.  

Yeah but this is youtube so it has certain standards, to be honest i'm surprised that youtube allow it even if it is rated 18. What are these other video's you speak of?


Let me put it this way, the gore in some of those videos are the least of your worries when watching them.  The sounds made by people about to die and during will haunt you.  The gore is still awful (EDIT: MUCH MUCH worse than this), but it's that feeling of helplessness while watching them suffer that will make you absolutely sick and turn pale.



Lube Me Up