By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - So, am I VGChartz's youngest member?

KyleeStrutt said:
There are members on this site that haven't been borned yet.

This.

Around the Network

NintendoPie is forever the youngest VGC member sorry

Spoiler Alert:

I am 5 years old.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

well im turning 16 so u got me beat bro.

Wow, you're really young. 2001 was the year I was playing Majora's Mask. O.o

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

I'm 4 so i'm the youngest actually.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Man, I bet you kids really miss the 'classics' like Mario Galaxy and Skyward Sword. Those were the good old days alright...

Emotionally, we have members who act 3.

SJReiter said:
Man, I bet you kids really miss the 'classics' like Mario Galaxy and Skyward Sword. Those were the good old days alright...

Actually, my first console was the N64, and the most nostalgia and love I have is for games like Smash Bros, Mario 64, and Ocarina. Before I had my Wii, I even had an NES and an SNES. If there are Wii games I'll have nostalgic feelings for in the next years of my life, it'll definitely be Galaxy 2 and Skyward Sword. I've had my Wii for only 5 years, btw.

Technically unrelated, but yesterday (Halloween) was the 1 year anniversary of me 100% completing Mario Galaxy for the first time (Meaning both Luigi and Mario). Would just like to put that out there.

bet: lost

O no.. Not another young one who we will ruin forever.. Look at how innocent dweti and Soriku started at that age.. Look how messed up these kids are nowadays after spending years with us..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)