By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction NX will be as powerful as a gaming pc!

jason1637 said:
poklane said:

If, and that's a big if, the next Nintendo home console is notability more powerful than the PS4 and XB1 it will last until the day the PS4 or next Xbox is launched in terms of it's power, and that sure as hell wont be anywhere close to 10 years.

Also, what's a gaming PC? A PC which can run the average game at 30FPS using the lowest settings?

By gaming pc i mean it has the power to be competitive for 10 years.

Comeptitive against a PC?, as in toe to toe blow for blow?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
wombat123 said:
I actually agree with the concept of having a powerful console if the NX is indeed a platform where all hardware will share a unified library. If that's the case then Nintendo has a golden opportunity to finally stick it to people who keep on complaining about the power of Nintendo consoles by finally going all out with the comfort of knowing that those that find the console price to be too off-putting could just flock to the lower priced handheld model. It wouldn't matter to Nintendo if they only sold 2 million console NX's versus 15-20m handheld NX's in the first year since Nintendo would only care about the total userbase and amount of software sold.

I predict that by the end of 2017 the nx will have sold 19 million.

8 from home console(2 from the launch in 2016 nov-december)

11 million from handheld (2-3 from nov-december 2016)

And in 10 years the console will sell 60 million and the handheld 80 million.

Chazore said:
jason1637 said:
poklane said:

If, and that's a big if, the next Nintendo home console is notability more powerful than the PS4 and XB1 it will last until the day the PS4 or next Xbox is launched in terms of it's power, and that sure as hell wont be anywhere close to 10 years.

Also, what's a gaming PC? A PC which can run the average game at 30FPS using the lowest settings?

By gaming pc i mean it has the power to be competitive for 10 years.

Comeptitive against a PC?, as in toe to toe blow for blow?.

competitive in the console space.

Locking. If you want to discuss the NX, discuss it here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=209626&page=1