By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

I got the Star Wars SE wrong. The places were corrected before this update, thanks to Bralod:

3 hours after last update:

#08 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (same)
#12 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (same)
#23 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 3)
#28 XB1 Fallout Bundle (same)
#46 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (same)
#86 PS4 Star Wars LE Bundle (down 10) [out of stock]
#87 WiiU Mario Kart (up 4)

PS4 - 4 bundles, 4 in the top 100
XB1 - 8 bundles, 2 in the top 100

XB1 Deals:

Gears Bundle (reduced to $326)

PS4 Deals:

None at the moment

I think we need to keep hour eye on what matters here because we've got tied up in the whole 'winning' mentality. I'm not saying Sony won't win, in fact I think they will, but the focus should be on the overall performance compared to last year to give this context. Last year the XB1 closed the PS4 by 700k and so far this year (with two months to go) it's only managed to close that gap by 27k. That will be Sony's target with an eye on the win being the icing on the cake.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

You are so thankfull you didn't even cared to write my nickname right!
Damn you gRRIBLEgRUNGER!

What sort of a stupid name is Bralod anyway?

The PS5 Exists. 

What's with the boosts to so many ps4 games? Look at the movers and shakers. 1000% for FFXV, 750% for U4, etc

On the one hand I can appreciate that a big chunk sales are on Black Friday, i don't believe it was all down to black friday last year that swung such a huge amount of sales. We were hearing everyday last November about how almost every person, in every store was buying Xbox ones.

The 4 games deals with $50 dollar gift cards started at the beginning of the month, and it never looked any different anywhere, with all the Xbox bundles in the top spots. Sony made a huge mistake with a one day only limited GTA5 bundle at the regular price.

This November is nothing like last year, so calling it a lock because of last year alone is obviously the only conclusion anybody can draw....

Ultimately I can see it being really close, because I think more people are locked into the system they will buy, instead of just going off price. Either way, we will soon see.

BraLoD said:
GribbleGrunger said:

I got the Star Wars SE wrong. The places were corrected before this update, thanks to Bralod:

3 hours after last update:

#08 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (same)
#12 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (same)
#23 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 3)
#28 XB1 Fallout Bundle (same)
#46 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (same)
#86 PS4 Star Wars LE Bundle (down 10) [out of stock]
#87 WiiU Mario Kart (up 4)

PS4 - 4 bundles, 4 in the top 100
XB1 - 8 bundles, 2 in the top 100

XB1 Deals:

Gears Bundle (reduced to $326)

PS4 Deals:

None at the moment

You are so thankfull you didn't even cared to write my nickname right!
Damn you gRRIBLEgRUNGER!

That's what you get, Brah-LoD!

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Insidb said:

That's what you get, Brah-LoD!

Don't defend Briggle!

What about BrugglerBob?

BraLoD said:

Dunno, I only know BraLoD.

You should have picked a sensible name like me. Anyway, I'm off to bed because I'm peed off. Just got over an hour into the Bloodborne DLC and my PS4 decided to go into rest mode for the first time ever. I used it so that it would automatically download the DLC at 12 and I'll never use it again. I've reinstalled the firmware and rebuilt the database, so it had better work fine tomorrow.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
BraLoD said:

You should have picked a sensible name like me. Anyway, I'm off to bed because I'm peed off. Just got over an hour into the Bloodborne DLC and my PS4 decided to go into rest mode for the first time ever. I used it so that it would automatically download the DLC at 12 and I'll never use it again. I've reinstalled the firmware and rebuilt the database, so it had better work fine tomorrow.

This actually happened to me last week. Except my ps4 was off and started turning on by itself then going into rest mode. Tried rebuilding the database and almost finished them gave an error saying it couldn't be rebuilt. 

plus I noticed all my themes were gone and had to be re downloaded. Which was weird. So I backed up all my save data and had to wipe the hard drive with the initialize option. 

But now im scared to play it thinking it'll do it again so I'm probably going to trade it in soon and get the newer model. Plus it also gets jet engine loud on a lot of games which I hate. 

GribbleGrunger said:
BraLoD said:

Been there: ate half of my Far Cry relics. At least it wasn't as bad as my recent Fallout 4 reset: missions complete, but all areas reset. Very odd.

Gears is slowly moving into top 20. I believe microsoft will drop gears bundle to 250 and throw a game in= game over.