By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

UltimateGamer1982 said:
bananaking21 said:

yup. a 250$ price cut will certainly happen. just imagine if they drop it to 199$? XB1 would overtack the PS4 in lifetime sales this holiday.

i say there is a 50/50 chance of them dropping the price to 199$

I was hoping for $199 with 3 games, extra controller and a year of live. Imagine they'll save that bundle for next Christmas. 

well the gears bundle does come with 3 games, does it not? so its pretty much what you said. just without the controller and live. 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
X1Gates said:
Gears is slowly moving into top 20. I believe microsoft will drop gears bundle to 250 and throw a game in= game over.

yup. a 250$ price cut will certainly happen. just imagine if they drop it to 199$? XB1 would overtack the PS4 in lifetime sales this holiday.

Only on a technicality. Gears Bundle with free game $250+$50 gift card.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
bananaking21 said:
X1Gates said:
Gears is slowly moving into top 20. I believe microsoft will drop gears bundle to 250 and throw a game in= game over.

Only on a technicality. Gears Bundle with free game $250+$50 gift card.

It's pretty clear that Phil Spencer will dress up as Santa this year and give away free X1s to millions of gamers. Furthermore, he's going to refund anybody that bought an  X1 in 2015. Why? Because it's M$, silly!

Edit: And what Phil said about priotising profits, it was all a ruse.

3 hours after last update:

#07 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (down 2)
#09 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (same)
#22 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 3)
#28 XB1 Fallout Bundle (down 3)
#43 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (down 2)
#65 WiiU Mario Kart (down 5)
#94 N3DS (down 8)

PS4 - 3 bundles, 3 in the top 100
XB1 - 9 bundles, 2 in the top 100

XB1 Deals:

Gears Bundle + 3 months LIVE. ($349)
Gears Bundle ($326)

PS4 Deals:

None at the moment

The PS5 Exists. 

Thanks for the update and the news as usual. It's good thing that PS4 Star Wars LE Bundle is out of stock and not listed anymore everything at Amazon US is sold.

Around the Network

The hourly-ish situation at BestBuy is also interesting (was very very different last year from memory):

#6 PS4 Star wars bundle
#9 PS4 COD LE bundle
# 13 PS4 Star Wars LE bundle
# 15 PS4 NDC bundle

# 16 XB1 Fallout bundle
# 21 XB1 kinect bundle with games (on sale at 399$ instead of 499$)
# 25 XB1 Gears of war bundle
# 26 WiiU MK8 bundle (eh, what's a WiiU? ;) )
# 29 XB1 3 games holiday bundle

Crazy to see PS4 bundles still moving up this close to BF. I expected to see all consoles drop.

FIT_Gamer said:
Crazy to see PS4 bundles still moving up this close to BF. I expected to see all consoles drop.

That's why Sony have only announced a Nathan Drake Bundle. They know it will only slow down the sales of that particular bunlde. Sony have been very smart this generation.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
FIT_Gamer said:

That's why Sony have only announced a Nathan Drake Bundle. They know it will only slow down the sales of that particular bunlde. Sony have been very smart this generation.

No, they are clearly "sitting on their arses". How dare they not burn more money this BF.

3 hours after last update:

#06 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (up 1)
#09 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (same)
#23 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 1)
#30 XB1 Fallout Bundle (down 2)
#40 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (up 3)
#69 WiiU Mario Kart (down 4)
#95 PS4 Star Wars CE Bundle (re-entry)
#100 N3DS (down 6)

PS4 - 3 bundles, 3 in the top 100
XB1 - 9 bundles, 2 in the top 100

XB1 Deals:

Gears Bundle + 3 months LIVE. ($349)
Gears Bundle ($326)