By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion.

Woah, Wii U looks like it is on the move! #68 right now.

Around the Network
X1Gates said:
Gears is slowly moving into top 20. I believe microsoft will drop gears bundle to 250 and throw a game in= game over.

Haha this guy

X1Gates said:
Gears is slowly moving into top 20. I believe microsoft will drop gears bundle to 250 and throw a game in= game over.

X1Gates said:

I want to live in your world. 

X1Gates said:

yup. a 250$ price cut will certainly happen. just imagine if they drop it to 199$? XB1 would overtack the PS4 in lifetime sales this holiday.

i say there is a 50/50 chance of them dropping the price to 199$

Around the Network

And the Wii U continues to climb, now at 60. I wonder if it just took this long for people to realize the MK8 bundle is there and replaced the SM3DW one :P

They delisted the SW LE. Guess they're really not getting more of them. Must have sold a ton.

6 hours after last update:

#05 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (up 2)
#09 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (up 2)
#19 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 1)
#25 XB1 Fallout Bundle (up 1)
#41 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (up 5)
#60 WiiU Mario Kart (up 23)
#86 N3DS (up 9)

PS4 - 3 bundles, 3 in the top 100
XB1 - 9 bundles, 2 in the top 100

XB1 Deals:

Gears Bundle + 3 months LIVE.

PS4 Deals:

None at the moment

The PS5 Exists. 

bananaking21 said:
X1Gates said:

yup. a 250$ price cut will certainly happen. just imagine if they drop it to 199$? XB1 would overtack the PS4 in lifetime sales this holiday.

i say there is a 50/50 chance of them dropping the price to 199$

I was hoping for $199 with 3 games, extra controller and a year of live. Imagine they'll save that bundle for next Christmas. 

Actually in the UK MS did do a lightning deal where you basically only paid ~220 dollars for the console itself (and a 1TB model, at that). The bundle was 350 pounds but it had 5 "free" full priced games (value of ~200 pounds). It seems that little by little MS's initial strategy of not bleeding like last year is being thrown out the window.