By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF XIII PS3 only or possibly multiplatform?

The thing now is, The xbox 360 has lots of Jap RPG's already. 2 good ones and one that is the best I've ever played. When FF13 hits PS3 it will be the only Jap RPG worth buying on it. It wouldnt surprise me if it comes to 360. Most of my mates who are into Jap RPG's now say 360 is the place to be.

Around the Network
Devilstation said:
No chance what so ever.

-SE will move straight onto Final Fantasy Haeresis XIII (mmorpg)
-It will most likely require a hard drive (X360 doesn't have in every system)
-It will probably be about 5 disks big.
-FF games have always been exclusive to 1 console
-X360 is hated in japan.
-This game will convince nearly all fans to buy a PS3 and so X360 version will sell incredibly poorly. (No FF fans will want to wait a year+ for a game this big)
-X360 will probably be at the end of its like by the time this could posible be released (4.5-5 years old)

The list goes on...

Completely disagree, I'm a major RPG player and at the moment my thoughts are with Mistwalker not Square Enix.

I cannot wait for Lost Odyessey 2 

selnor said:
The thing now is, The xbox 360 has lots of Jap RPG's already. 2 good ones and one that is the best I've ever played. When FF13 hits PS3 it will be the only Jap RPG worth buying on it. It wouldnt surprise me if it comes to 360. Most of my mates who are into Jap RPG's now say 360 is the place to be.

Everything you say is true, but I don't think FFXIII will make it to the 360.  What will be interesting is if FFXIII didn't come to the 360, but Versus DID.  Then I'd have some serious thinking to do about whether owning a PS3 is neccessary.

Versus>FFXIII 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

.:Dark Prince:. said:
Final Fantasy XIII WILL stay PS3 exclusive, like MGS4. Seriously why do we have to doubt every PS3 exclusive? I don't see the same happening with Wii/360 exclusives. If you really want to play those games buy a PS3!

The PS3 is still out of a lot of people's price range. Wait a year or two and it will be a lot more affordable. We can not all afford brand new HDTV's to watch Blu-rays on. IMO the PS3 is the console that relies the most on HDTV's.

One of the two Final Fantasy games exclusive to PS3 will become multi-platform. I bet Final Fantasy 13 Versus will become multi-platform. Just wait and see what happens.

@RO_2L8 ^ At the end of FF13 Versus it also says for PS3. Keeping dreaming Buddy. *hint* Let go!

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

So in review-
FF11 xbox 360
both FF13 games PS3
both FFCC games Wii

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Wow I'm on a streak now or rather people in VGC are..

Thread fails. Baaadddllyy... :C

It's going to be like my sig or a crappy toned down game.