By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF XIII PS3 only or possibly multiplatform?

finalsquall said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
finalsquall said:
This thread is fails and people like you shit stir what you know isn't going to happen. Get over you little shit stirring and deal with the fact ff13 is ps3 only.

Whatever you tool. I am asking a question and I do not know whether or not this game is going to be on other platforms. I am not like you who has no life and believes every thing Sony feeds you.

Google it if you don't know... which is total BS. Most people on thi site know it's PS3 only. Plus if you had researched and watched the video's you would see at the end it's PS3 Only. Your basically making a thread to flame and get more posts up. Your just another shit stirring wannabe top VGC poster and prolly an xbot. Go get a job so you can afford a ps3 for ff13.

This topic should fail, but it wins because it's the first time I think I've ever seen finalsquall actually own somebody.

Around the Network

Woops, double post.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

See it probably won't go multi-plat for PS3 sales boost's. SE hasn't exactly ever had a hard time moving software on a Sony console :/ And SE pretty much owes them a favor for Spirits within xD. PLUS I think Sony owns some 30% of SE? I dunno if that was just a rumor but I think thats pretty viable.

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

FF13 will stay exclusive, no evidence of it otherwise.

PS: looks like starcraft has found somebody just as ignorant as himself.

ChronotriggerJM said:
See it probably won't go multi-plat for PS3 sales boost's. SE hasn't exactly ever had a hard time moving software on a Sony console :/ And SE pretty much owes them a favor for Spirits within xD. PLUS I think Sony owns some 30% of SE? I dunno if that was just a rumor but I think thats pretty viable.

Sony does own some of Square Enix, but only around 10%...but that does have some pull for sure.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Around the Network
halil23 said:
Rock_on_2008 said:

Final Fantasy XIII will it be a timed exclusive for PS3 for up to a year? I wonder if developers could port it on other platforms to cash in on it. Final Fantasy games tend to be multiplatform. They might as well make a XBox 360/ PC and Nintendo Wii ports. Cash in on a great game that could sell like over 20 million multiplatform instead of around 7 million being PS3 only.

So what do you guys think?

This guy is a complete noob! Seriously I don't know why noobs makes thread? They always fail & therefore lose credible, you got to research before you make a thread. Is that hard Rock_on_2008.

And out of topic, what happens when the year 2008 finish? are you gonna change your name to Rock_on_2009??? I will LOL if you do.

4 discs? More like 6!

Lol nah I probably get banned before year is over and have to make up another account.

Auron said:
FF13 will stay exclusive, no evidence of it otherwise.

PS: looks like starcraft has found somebody just as ignorant as himself.

Um, what makes starcraft ignorant?

starcraft is buying a PS3 for Final Fantasy 13, he is far from ignorant.

^ Actually he is buying one for FF Versus XIII :P

Well bet most people will buy a PS3 with FF 13 when the PS3 is a lot cheaper next year.