By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FF XIII PS3 only or possibly multiplatform?

Final Fantasy XIII will it be a timed exclusive for PS3 for up to a year? I wonder if developers could port it on other platforms to cash in on it. Final Fantasy games tend to be multiplatform. They might as well make a XBox 360/ PC and Nintendo Wii ports. Cash in on a great game that could sell like over 20 million multiplatform instead of around 7 million being PS3 only.

So what do you guys think? 

Around the Network

Final fantasy games tend to be multiplatform?...When?

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

I say port Final Fantasy 13, cash in on it just like COD 4, Guitar Hero games and GTA IV games. Makes more money and everyone is happy.

Nope Ps3 only i believe

why not,

whatever, the 1 year exclusivty will be enought to keep the FF fan away of the Xbox360

and u can forget the Wii port

Time to Work !

Around the Network

wtf,square enix say that a milion times,ff13 is a ps3 exclusive

It would be like a 3 to 4 dvd set just like Lost Odysey and Blue Dragon if it came to XBox 360. Fitting the game on 4 dvd's is cheaper than fitting it all on one Blu-ray game disk.

A different developer could take on Final Fantasy 13 and port it to XBox 360/PC. 

Rock_on_2008 said:

It would be like a 3 to 4 dvd set just like Lost Odysey and Blue Dragon if it came to XBox 360. Fitting the game on 4 dvd's is cheaper than fitting it all on one Blu-ray game disk.

A different developer could take on Final Fantasy 13 and port it to XBox 360/PC.

*sighh*

nope its ps3 only just like ff versus

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

This thread is fails and people like you shit stir what you know isn't going to happen.  Get over you little shit stirring and deal with the fact ff13 is ps3 only. 

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil