By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US November monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

So are the days leading up to BF useless because people are holding back?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

good start for PS4.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

tag

Tag

Taggy tag.

Those Star Wars and Cod bundles (SW especially) are going to sell ALOT... not sure why people think Blackfriday will suddenly make it an XBO win because SW is unlike no other bundle imho.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

This should be brutal. Tag

I will tag, even though I think this thread will be replaced.

If Amazon remains accurate, X1 may be in for a tough month. Even the regular Star Wars bundle has been comfortably ahead of the Fallout bundle, which I assume MS deem their biggest sku for the majority of the month before BF. Star Wars LE bundle preorders seem well ahead of the Halo bundle, and Cod may get close to Halo numbers as well, although I think it will be a bit short.

Does anyone remember last November when MS announced/released all those bundles and X1 was outselling PS4 4/5:1? Nothing they have this year comes close to the value of the Ass Creed bundle.

Winter is here...

This thread reads like a lot of Germans greeting each other

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 08 April 2019