By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Police officer assaults school girl for in-school arrest

Well, that's America for you. First of the teacher shouldn't have called the cops because a kid was disturbing the class. If he/she can't handle and then the other teachers can't handle it, you just call her parents on the spot to come get her out of the school and just suspend her. This is such bullshit. The other students should have done something too, like get her out by talking/yelling and not just there like puppets.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Toxy said:

You do not need to teach someone, or apply a certain rule upon them by instilling fear within them. Forcing someone to obey you by enforcing them or creating fear will not gain you respect. This does not create a good society whatsoever. If people no longer trust or respect those who are meant to 'serve and protect' than resentment towards police will surely grow.

Unless you want to create a society full of drones ruled by an iron first then sure, rule the people by fear. Attack the weak and enforce your power upon those beneath you. :|

If at the age of 15-16 you haven't learnt proper manners and respect for authority or others, odds are that regular teachings won't work. As someone who lives in Australia, let me tell you that an overly tolerant police or judiciary system fails. 

This doesn't justify his actions at all, he could of caused serious harm with that body slam.

Why would you call a cop against a student who was disturbing class? Can't the teachers or principal of the school handle that themselves? I mean was she armed or part of a notorious gang or something?

Rob5VGC said:
Areym said:
She's a damn kid. Yeah, she's gonna act out and be rebellious,

She's not so young(a high school student) that her parents did not teach her to behave in class, listen to her elders, and people in authority, especially in school. Guess what she's not going to do the next time she decides to disrupt the class. This was a good life lesson for her. I'm not supporting the officers actions, but it should set her straight. I'm sure her parents are not so blinded by bias that they did not use logic to see how this situation started.

This doesn't work if the person disciplining you is themselves doing an injustice which will likely see them heavily disciplined, if not fired aswell as see others rightly come to your defence. The exccessive use of power in this case will negate any conversation about what happened prior and this will only reinforce her dislike of the police which will likely distill onto her children.

If he dealt with her appropriately, then she would have to vent is her actions which led her detention.

Busted said:
What the fuck is this? I hope his mother dies of cancer really slowly what the fuck is wrong with all these people, who hires these policemen? WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with people who see ''no problem'' with this?

he should not have done that.

But what was her problem? This whole thing is weird.

Girl being beligerent, cops called to remove her from class bad, does something to make Police go berserk.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Cobretti2 said:
LOL

I read the comment son the story

it goes like this

1. Teacher asked to to shut the fuck up or get the fuck out.
2. Other teachers come in to convince her to get out
3. Eventually cop come in to do it.

How about at step two all the teacher just pick up the desk with her in it and carry here out of the classroom?

She looks like a 40kg max feather weight.

Except a teacher doesn't have the authority to do that.

Surely they do. I been pulled ouf of the classroom by my ear by one as did many students at my school.

Hell in primary school we got cained even for misbehaving, and that was in the 90s not the 50s as some may assume.

If teachers have zero power now, whats the point of even being a teacher in such an environemnt?

The unnecessary use of force aside, can someone please explain to me why it seems to be a pattern among black people to resist the police in any given situation? Are they taught to do this at home as part of their upbringing? What good can ever become of resisting a police officer? We've seen time and again what *bad* can become of it, you'd think people would take some cues already. Don't be stupid.

Ali_16x said:
Just wondering for everyone that is saying he went overboard, how would you have dealt with the situation if the girl did not get out of the room?

Police Officers are supposed to have some talking and negociation skills. Pacience, you know, you're a defender of law, you're supposed to be the "good" guy. You can't just do what the man in the video did. Talk to her, try to convince her, try to understand her, try to make her trust you. And if all of that fails and in the end you have to take her by force, at least try to not use all your damn fury on her. Because c'mon, that guy did just "overkill" like someone else in the thread said.

If using the force as primary option is the best that US police officers can do, they really are dissapointing and a disgrace to police in general.

Busted said:

What the fuck is this? I hope his mother dies of cancer really slowly what the fuck is wrong with all these people, who hires these policemen? WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with people who see ''no problem'' with this?

- Moderated - Tachikoma

I would hope that people have the presence of mind to understand that this sort of post is neither tollerated or in any way, shape or form "justice".

What is evident from this news/video is that a clear and obvious abuse of police power has been caught on tape and hopefully the officer in question will be held accountable for his actions, however wishing death on the officers relatives, friends or partners makes you as bad as the officer in question.

Busted, you ask, "what the fuck is wrong with all these people".

I simply ask, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Dante9 said:
The unnecessary use of force aside, can someone please explain to me why it seems to be a pattern among black people to resist the police in any given situation? Are they taught to do this at home as part of their upbringing? What good can ever become of resisting a police officer? We've seen time and again what *bad* can become of it, you'd think people would take some cues already. Don't be stupid.

You say that because you're a racist.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.