By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Police officer assaults school girl for in-school arrest

bananaking21 said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
To call that a brutal assault is a big stretch. I'd have to know what the kid did before I pass judgement. If my kid were being a piece of shit in school, I saw nothing in the video that would anger me. I would tell my kid to stop being a dumb ass and get out of the chair.

that body slam to the floor could have broken her skull, causes damage to her neck and/or concussion. this is a HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT. this girl is a fucking minor. how is this acceptable? 

if you would be okay with somebody doing this to your kid then you are a shit of a father. 

Bububu could have maybe might have :(

Luckily my kids have good enough upbringing that this will never be an issue, but thanks for the concern :)

Around the Network
Ali_16x said:
Just wondering for everyone that is saying he went overboard, how would you have dealt with the situation if the girl did not get out of the room?

I would of asked everyone to quickly get up and leave her alone in the class, another classroom could have been set up for the other students 

She would get the message in a non-violent way, the other kids would have been spared this drama, and had some fun moving to a new area to study 

Alone she would eventually get bored and go 

Talk about clickbait titles. I read a few articles about this. She was disturbing the class and refused to leave, so a cop came to the classroom to remove her. She did not comply with the cop so he dragged her from the desk and handcuffed her. Cops will only ask you nicely up to a point.

Hory Shit, a bit overkill

Jumpin said:
Dante9 said:
The unnecessary use of force aside, can someone please explain to me why it seems to be a pattern among black people to resist the police in any given situation? Are they taught to do this at home as part of their upbringing? What good can ever become of resisting a police officer? We've seen time and again what *bad* can become of it, you'd think people would take some cues already. Don't be stupid.

You say that because you're a racist.

He said nothing that suggests he's a racist. 

Around the Network

If you are resisting arrest, you dont get to decide how much force is set upon you to arrest you. He tryed to get her to stand up, and she held on to the desk, he had no choice. It dosent matter if she was a kid or girl, no body has the right to resist arrest and force has to be used. The only way the cop would have been out of line is like the tite sugested, that he punched her or something. But that was used acording to the situation.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Aeolus451 said:
Talk about clickbait titles. I read a few articles about this. She was disturbing the class and refused to leave, so a cop came to the classroom to remove her. She did not comply with the cop so he dragged her from the desk and handcuffed her. Cops will only ask you nicely up to a point.

I guess she asked for it, and no wonder everybody else in the class looked like they didn't really care because they probably wanted her out for disrupting the class.

But I would've tried dragging her out by the chair first before using physical harm.

Rab said:
Ali_16x said:
Just wondering for everyone that is saying he went overboard, how would you have dealt with the situation if the girl did not get out of the room?

I would of asked everyone to quickly get up and leave her alone in the class, another classroom could have been set up for the other students 

She would get the message in a non-violent way, the other kids would have been spared this drama, and had some fun moving to a new area to study 

Alone she would eventually get bored and go 

NO, that would be bending over for her. You are going to disrupt the entire classroom, teacher and probably another teacher and classroom and leave her alone? So she can easyly take out her cellphone and spend the entire day without a problem. Or if she wants to keep making trouble, wich the video seems to suggest, she could just follow the class just to pis off the teacher more and make them feel more inept as your tactics.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
http://www.nydailynews.com/army-vet-recalls-rough-encounter-sc-dep-ben-fields-article-1.2412418?utm_content=buffer23391&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

What a fucking racist pig this cop is, lets hope he gets fired but this motherfucker should be locked in jail.

You really believe that hyperbole?

It seems like a clear cut case of a guy wanting easy money.

He's a vet that said he was "tramatized" from being forced to the ground and pepper sprayed. 

He was resisting arrest and kept resisting after he was sprayed. Most of his story seems like the sort to drum up unwarranted sympathy. He tried to blame all of his missteps (divorce and discharge from military) on the "attack".

His lawsuit was dismissed due to lack of evidence. Don't police cruisers have cams with sound on them?

Metroid33slayer said:
He forced her to the ground so he could cuff her, that is not assault that is good policing. I did not see any punching or kicking. People are only "offended" because it was a black girl, if it was a white male then this would not be a story.

and if she wouldnt be a black female you wouldnt make such a comment