By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Charts Announcement

Sweet. I would hope this is a paying job.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network
Machina said:

Thank you, just thank you. *tears of joy =')

Thats awesome news! I like what you're planning to do with the official data as well. Im looking forward to the updates!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I cannot believe how dedicated you are to this site. To add more responsibility to all the work you already do is admirable and borderline masochistic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Great news! I hope that the damage to the popularity of the site to be reinstated, let's not deceive ourshelves, the attractant (the collapse of vgc in the alexa ranking after the situation with the numbers is the proof) of the site is the numbers and even with its mistakes, which are not so big most of the time and ioi numbers have succeeded quite many times or are not so much wrong, because it gives a great picture for the market and anywise the numbers are getting fixed someday (not always though or they delay)..

P.s Thanks god ioi woke up! :P

I had suggested that move to him in the past, dear Machina!:P

Around the Network

Great to hear, Machina. Your dedication is admirable.

Woot! Happy day!

(^o^)

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

huzzah!

Yes!..now I can stop drifting away from this site and come back.With this generation having been decided so early plus the lack of sales updates, things were getting really dull.

I think vgchartz should just focus on hardware totals now, and try and get them as accurate as possible. If software is slowing you down