By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Charts Announcement

Thankyou for the hardwork you have and going to put in this!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Good luck! Maybe I'll become more active again. It's gotten a bit dull recently, so hopefully this brings some more life to the site.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Fantastic news!
On the job training is always tough, but it's the best way to learn.
I'm looking forward to seeing more numbers!!

Great news! Thanks so much for putting in the effort just to keep us fools happy, it sounds like a real undertaking!!

DonFerrari said:

Human being are very hard to please... what are stolen personal data against sales data? Just a bunch off 1s and 0s too much ado about nothing.

As cute as this little exchange is, it's already being done to very close accuracy with Steam. Let's not pretend that it takes illegal, dubious, or even unreasonable acts to start tracking digital sales. It may be difficult, but it's clearly not impossible. It just takes people who are intelligent, ambitious, and hard working enough to think outside the box and find a solution like what was done with Steam and like what is currently being done with physical sales here.

Around the Network
chapset said:
Are you ready for the hate and death threats when the numbers are not as accurate as npd?

Who wouldn't?  The amount of money you can make on Patreon, crying about hate and death threats can take you all the way to the UN! :)

Glad to see things will be up to speed again soon!

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Lets get it!!

Ka-pi96 said:

Please tell me you're not referring to steam spy. That's hardly 'very close accuracy'...

I am, and according to game devs, it is. Either way, it's proof positive that tracking this stuff is not impossible or insurmountable.

I applaud this announcement.

Though i wonder what made Brett lose his interest.