By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Careful reading Halo 5 comments.

Tagged games:

So single player mode is just 1day (6hours) and done?
People that buy halo must love multiplayer matches.....

Around the Network
Tachikoma said:
CosmicSex said:

Heard it was like 8 to 12 hours.

I had read multiple sources stating anywhere from 12 to 15, hence my disappointment in completing it on nornal difficulty in a little over 6, somewhere around 6:22 ish, I suspect you could shave that down a lot more if you simply sprinted to objectives and skipped cutscenes, do that and you would probably hit credits in under 5.

It's just one of those games where if you want to be methodical and kill everything and scour the entire map it could take much much longer but if tired of the same old waves of enemies and chose to just plough through, you'll be completing it in one descent lengthed sitting.

Gotta ask. Why would you try it on normal difficulty? As a fan I would expect disappointment on easy mode (normal), from what I read it isn't possible to sprint through to objectives on the harder modes as you get cut to pieces (as it shoudl be). Normal is really just a polite way of saying easy and is meant for beginners.

Why be careful? I thought you were supposed to hunt the truth

Tachikoma said:
Completed it, only letdown was the length really.

But... how was the girth?

Porcupine_I said:
Snoopy said:

The worse part is all the sony fans hating on this game in the comment section.

That's not entirely true! There is a lot more people than just the Sony fans who would do that. 

Yeah. I'm an Xbox One owner and a Halo vet and I hate on this game every chance I can get. It's not just Sony fans who have something bad to say about it. 

Around the Network

It happens with everything, i remember getting the ending for heavy rain spoiled for me by some xbox fanboy.

nanarchy said:
Tachikoma said:

I had read multiple sources stating anywhere from 12 to 15, hence my disappointment in completing it on nornal difficulty in a little over 6, somewhere around 6:22 ish, I suspect you could shave that down a lot more if you simply sprinted to objectives and skipped cutscenes, do that and you would probably hit credits in under 5.

It's just one of those games where if you want to be methodical and kill everything and scour the entire map it could take much much longer but if tired of the same old waves of enemies and chose to just plough through, you'll be completing it in one descent lengthed sitting.

Gotta ask. Why would you try it on normal difficulty? As a fan I would expect disappointment on easy mode (normal), from what I read it isn't possible to sprint through to objectives on the harder modes as you get cut to pieces (as it shoudl be). Normal is really just a polite way of saying easy and is meant for beginners.

Because I have a life outside of playing games?

And please, don't start with the "if you didn't play it on its hardest setting you may as well have been playing it on easy" while difficulty elitism might be your bag, it isn't mine.

Tachikoma said:

Because I have a life outside of playing games?

And please, don't start with the "if you didn't play it on its hardest setting you may as well have been playing it on easy" while difficulty elitism might be your bag, it isn't mine.

It is not about elitism, you just complained it was too short and easy to race through, so I told you why. Now your saying you prefer it fast and easy because you have other things to do? If you enjoy playing through fast, good for you, personally I don't enjoy it unless it is a challenge.

Xbox mods on this site are piss poor and lacking, so Halo threads are a no go until I've completed it.

And calling complete BS on tachikoma completing it in 6 hours.

- Moderated, Carl

foodfather said:
And calling complete BS on tachikoma completing it in 6 hours.

Does me beating it in 6 hours 22 minutes strike a nerve or something?

Had the same reaction when I called MCC buggy a week before its release, even uploaded a video of the bugs, still people gave me shit for it and look how that turned out.

Call bullshit all you want, doesn't change a thing.