By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ask for your own insane crossover.

Tagged games:

Would a Persona X Scooby Doo crossover work?

Only if they feed scooby ... 11 100.00%

Total:11

Brave Little Toaster & Resident Evil. Their cuteness can stop the virus' once and for all.

Around the Network

I'd like to see Ratchet and Clank with Jak and Daxter.

Not necessarily a crossover game, but some type of media in which Fragile Dreams' Seto, and the shy lonely Emil from Dawn Of The New World get to be friends. Screw Martha's annoying butt and that Ratatosk thing. Seto and Emil would make the best friends ever. It would be so gay.

War. War Never Changes.

The fall of the world's Nations went beyond all expectations. In a few hours, the Fire of a thousand nuclear warheads scorched the world of its greatest cities, burning away tens of millions of lives. The Air carried the radiation across the world, even to the smallest villages far removed from any ambitious kings or generals. The Water fell from the clouds, each drop of rain bringing enough poison to last generations. And the Earth, long trusted as a source of sustenance, held the radioactive wastes for generations, refusing any attempt of cleansing.

Only one figure could have protected the world in this time of need. A great bringer of Peace, a medium between Peoples and Nations, and Avatar of Harmony. Either for the violent world before the War, or for the desperate one that came after. But when the world needed their paragon the most, they vanished. And soon, we began to doubt they ever existed.

We couldn't say the same for other seemingly supernatural beings. The Spirits that once lived alongside us, part of the natural order of our World, sought revenge for the Order's collapse. Every spirit lost something back then, and even those who don't conspire against us will look the other way when their brethren seek to destroy us. And so, even as we sought peace between survivors, there could be no peace between worlds.

A hundred years have passed. My brother and I have rediscovered the lost hope for humanity, an Airbender named Aang. His Airbending is Incredible, and Desire for Peace Infectious, but he is still young. Still a naive child.

Perhaps that's why I believe he can save our fallen world.

I'm sorry. I tried making something sillier, preferably with Kirby, but this popped into my head and wouldn't leave. I'm thinking you take the more advanced tech in Korra to its logical conclusion (Nukes), and make a Fallout-like setting with the fantasy elements of the Avatar universe. The result would be a sort of synthesis between the themes of the two series. Fallout games are about hukmanity's constant enduring nature while Avatar is about restoring Peace to a damaged world.

Love and tolerate.

Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei.

Oh wait...

Around the Network

"Tales of" X "Atelier"

EA+Pokemon

"The pokemon has escaped from its pokeball! Pay .99 cents for another try?"

Ubisoft+Pokemon

"We will introduce day 1 patch that will fix the 'small' glitch where no pokemon appear"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

Metroid x Starfox

AbbathTheGrim said:

The Bible Game X God of War

8 bit graphics or PS4?

I am Iron Man

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

The Bible Game X God of War

8 bit graphics or PS4?

Where blood, guts and mindless dismemberment looks more real.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1