3D Realms 2 5.56%

Origin Systems 0 0%

Westwood Studios 6 16.67%

Acclaim 7 19.44%

Dynamix 0 0%

Irrational Games 7 19.44%

Midway Games 1 2.78%

Total:36

Psygnosis. Amazingly creative studio with lot's of potential. Too bad their talents went so unappreciated by many gamers. Loved Wipeout 64, great times. I still can't believe that, during their closure, there was not a hint of backlash and everything was just swiped under the rug. That SunnyD is truly delicious.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Around the Network

Amongst the listed ones, Bullfrog, but I'll add Looking Glass, Psygnosis, Ion Storm, Black Isle, JoWooD, Papyrus and I'm surely forgetting some others.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Free Radical and Pandemic :(

The two I'll miss are Sega and Konami. Or is it still too soon?

Free Radical.

It hurts even more when they were almost done with Battlefront 3 but had to cancel it.

Around the Network

Westwood studios. My love for C&C is probably the one RTS franchise I love the most with Starcraft coming in second.

Bullfrog for their Theme series, namely Theme Hospital and Theme Park world, Syndicate and Dungeon Keeper.

Hudson for Bomber Man in general, how I really miss that series.

I miss the rest of them but these 3 are probably my most missed studios out of the list. It's such a shame that they get bought out by bigger corps and then scrapped sooner or later on down the line, this is why I worry whenever I see big publisher or 2 of the big 3 platform creators buying them up.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Ka-pi96 said:
bigtakilla said:
The two I'll miss are Sega and Konami. Or is it still too soon?

Sega? Better than ever before = dead now? Wut?

How is Sega better than ever? They pretty much stopped all AAA console development, and haven't released a new game all year long. All in favor of doubling down on mobile. Same goes for Konami and Capcom to a certain extent. 

I will never forgive Sony for what they did to Zipper and SOCOM*.

* - Unless they hire Zipper guys to give us SOCOM II HD.

Ensemble Studios: 1995 to 2009

Creator of such RTS games as the Age of Empires series, Age of Mythology, Halo Wars, and some Star Wars game I forgot existed.

Was acquired by Microsoft in 2001, between the release of AoE2 and AoM. Microsoft then decided to close them down during the development of Halo Wars. Halo Wars went on to sell a couple million copies and had good reviews, but I guess a PC-oriented studio was not what Microsoft wanted.

Love and tolerate.

Mr.GameCrazy said:

Vigil Games: Developer of Darksiders I and II.

this

Criterion for me. Burnout paradise is probably the greatest racing game of all time.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros