By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - “Die you son of a bitch”: Israeli shouts at 13-year-old Palestinian boy struggling for last breath

Abun said:
Sounds like what US cops do to blacks on the regular,but white America ignores it.

I must have imagined all the press and media coverage of said incidents then.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
bananaking21 said:

we have a video of a 13 year old kid sitting in his own blood while somebody tells him die you son of a bitch, die you fucker in the dying kids native tongue.

Indeed we do have a video. But all that proves is that "a kid was sitting in his own blood while somebody [was yelling at him]". Doesn't prove the other claims you felt the need to make.

I'll have to take your word on the things that were said on the video. I don't speak whatever language that was.

bananaking21 said:

if you dont believe he is dead, just visit his grave. that otta do it. 

I would if I was able to get to his grave but this does not excuse the claims you have made in your original post.

the "claims" i made were copy pasted for the article.

as for the video, it speaks for its self. 

Abun said:
Sounds like what US cops do to blacks on the regular,but white America ignores it.

On the regular, huh? Okay.

Well, this thread isn't about "black lives matter" so I'll leave it alone. If you want to discuss that, go make the thread and you and I can debate.  On topic, this is a messed up situation! I can only say that it's a different world and I hope I never have to understand it.

Which side is OP on? Didn't see an opinion.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
bananaking21 said:

I'd suggest you read carefully what you copy-paste in the future then and not be so ready to accept claims on the paper it's printed on alone.

bananaking21 said:

as for the video, it speaks for its self. 

Indeed it does speak for itself. When matched up with the claims you copy-pasted, we find what the video has to say to be sadly lacking.

Around the Network
pbroy said:
Which side is OP on? Didn't see an opinion.

Hold on, let me ask bananaking:

bananaking21 said:

Well bananaking, where do you stand on the issue? I have a sneaking suspicion I know where you stand on the issue considering your copy-pasting from an article that was a bit more sensationalist than your original post.

http://www.middleeastrising.com/video-israel-brutally-kills-13-year-old-child-in-jerusalem/

Reading the original is a bit concerning. Good thing you took the liberty to clean up some of the harsh rhetoric the article used and conveniently forgot to include a link to the source of your copy-paste job.

There's no crazy and no hate like the religious kind. It's been said that it takes religion for good people to do bad things. This is the face of that reality.

I need more context. Even then I probably still wouldn't care. That part of the world is fucked. I'm just glad I am where I am.

Lol jusy saw the source. Not news at all. Just biased garbage.

I may have made a snafu: hopefully, if indeed I made an error, bananaking will notice it soon and correct me. I do hope he will.

KLAMarine said:

So, what's your interpretation of the scene? They poured some ketchup on the ground and faked it to create controversy?