By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - “Die you son of a bitch”: Israeli shouts at 13-year-old Palestinian boy struggling for last breath

That part of the world is a complete mess.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
KLAMarine said:

So, what's your interpretation of the scene? They poured some ketchup on the ground and faked it to create controversy?

No, the child is clearly injured. How he was injured the video is not clear on.

KLAMarine said:

No, the child is clearly injured. How he was injured the video is not clear.

Well, I don't want to watch the video. It sounds horrible. You clearly don't trust the written report.

Nonetheless, the written report offers insight you can't provide, such as a translation. If you dispute the report, what's your take? What do you think happened? Like, yeah it's clearly dripping with bias, but that doesn't mean its description of the events is necessarily inaccurate.

And people wonder why I'm a misanthrope

Yeah, just saw the source middleeastrising. It's just classic propaganda garbage. I'm sure you shouldn't trust anything coming from it.

What happened to this kid is still horrible, but we don't know anything about "the mob asking soldiers to kill him".

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
KLAMarine said:

No, the child is clearly injured. How he was injured the video is not clear.

Well, I don't want to watch the video. It sounds horrible. You clearly don't trust the written report.

Nonetheless, the written report offers insight you can't provide, such as a translation. If you dispute the report, what's your take? What do you think happened? Like, yeah it's clearly dripping with bias, but that doesn't mean its description of the events is necessarily inaccurate.

Video's not that graphic actually. Far from it: I've seen footage of people who had blood in their lungs and it is NOT pretty. The video in OP's post is hardly that, give it a watch, it's not graphic.

As for what actually happened, I can't say nor would it be appropriate for me to say since I was not there. The video is very brief and the people on it are speaking in a different language.

This is fucking disgusting

Who is the person he stabbed? How are they doing?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I don't know if everything in that story is true, but I do know that people are fully capable of that once they perceive someone as "non-human" or "lesser human".

In my opinion any kind of creator that gave a fuck about what we do would have said "humanity was a mistake, it's nothing but trash" and wiped us all out of existance a loong looong time ago.

Sigh... the worst of humanity and the anonimity of internet empowering it.

What a sad spectacle. It makes you think... and really... a 13yo. It was a child still.

I guess Hitler would tell us about now: "I told you so!" and we wouldnt have means to oppose that.