By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - “Die you son of a bitch”: Israeli shouts at 13-year-old Palestinian boy struggling for last breath

Its so hard to see that there are rassists among jews christians and muslims even they pray to the same god

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network

I'm not convinced by any reports about this video, they aren't trustworthy. It's always sad to see someone die, but if he really was trying to stab someone, then I guess it is for the better. He would kill someone eventually or possibly make a suicide bomb attack when he grew up and killed many people. You have to be really messed up to do stuff like this and this is a messed up part of the world full of messed up people, no place for Hollywood happy endings there. Neither side of the conflict is morally better than the other one, but admittedly, I'm less afraid of the Jews.

This is war. War is not pretty.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

This is what happends when one people terrorise another.
They grow to fear, hate and loathe you.

KLAMarine said:
bananaking21 said:

we have a video of a 13 year old kid sitting in his own blood while somebody tells him die you son of a bitch, die you fucker in the dying kids native tongue.

Indeed we do have a video. But all that proves is that "a kid was sitting in his own blood while somebody [was yelling at him]". Doesn't prove the other claims you felt the need to make.

I'll have to take your word on the things that were said on the video. I don't speak whatever language that was.

bananaking21 said:

if you dont believe he is dead, just visit his grave. that otta do it. 

I would if I was able to get to his grave but this does not excuse the claims you have made in your original post.

I have to agree that the video is hardly proof that the child was opened fire on and shot.

What we do get is that 

a. the child was lying in a pool of blood..most likely his..

b. he was gasping for air.. 

c. he looked like he was in extrem pain..

d. he did look like he was trying to stay alive..

e. i dont understand what the guy was shouting but it sure as hell didn't sound like call for help or pitty...

this is all we can gather from the video and there is zero shred of proof that the original post's story is correct...

after all that aside, it doesn't excuse your assholic reply to the original post.

For whatever reason as to why the child was lying on his back in a pool of blood and grasping for air, all you could do was play CSI like some jackass piece of shyet.

we cannot judge as we don't know what really happened

sure thing is that those countries are a disgrace for the world we live in, and no America or Russia is to blame

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network
Scisca said:
I'm not convinced by any reports about this video, they aren't trustworthy. It's always sad to see someone die, but if he really was trying to stab someone, then I guess it is for the better. He would kill someone eventually or possibly make a suicide bomb attack when he grew up and killed many people. You have to be really messed up to do stuff like this and this is a messed up part of the world full of messed up people, no place for Hollywood happy endings there. Neither side of the conflict is morally better than the other one, but admittedly, I'm less afraid of the Jews.

It is for the better to kill a child? Why bother to try and change his life that he won't do this, why bother with criminals at all we should kill them, it is for the better after all.

Is that really your opinion on that video and this boy?

If the tables were turned would the Palestinian act any differently? Funny how people only seems to focus on the Israeli aggression and not the other sides

Sprash said:
Scisca said:

It is for the better to kill a child? Why bother to try and change his life that he won't do this, why bother with criminals at all we should kill them, it is for the better after all.

Come on that's little simply put don't you think. First of all there is a big difference in types off crimes. Someone stealing something is not the same as someone trying to stab and kill another person. Offcourse it's regretfull that a child lost his life, but some other completely innocent losing his/her life because they got stabbed to tdeath by this boy would have been worse.

Don't get me wrong, i dispice the hate surrounding this act, but if you try to mortally wound someone chances are you will lose your own life.

Sprash said:
Scisca said:

I am utilitarian, so I have to say "yes". If he was really stabbing people, he's not to be treated as a kid, but as a potential murderer and has to bear the consequences. Also, I honestly don't think that Jews are responsible for changing the lives and educating the Arab children. That's the job of their parents and their kin.

If that kid was trying to stab me or stabbed me, I'd consider the person who saved me and spared his future victims a hero.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

AnthonyW86 said:
Sprash said:
Scisca said:

Come on that's little simply put don't you think. First of all there is a big difference in types off crimes. Someone stealing something is not the same as someone trying to stab and kill another person. Offcourse it's regretfull that a child lost his life, but some other completely innocent losing his/her life because they got stabbed to tdeath by this boy would have been worse.

Don't get me wrong, i dispice the hate surrounding this act, but if you try to mortally wound someone chances are you will lose your own life.

That's really no excuse for the bolded. I mean is that really the mindset of some people here:

"oh no a child died, but hey maybe, perhaps, possible, contingently, potential it saved a life of another person so this news isn't that bad" because reason.