By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: Twilight Princess possible HD release, not virtual console.

Which one do you think it is?

HD Remake 231 57.18%

Port to eShop 126 31.19%

Nothing 47 11.63%

Total:404
Boberkun said:
 Just give us Zelda U info already.

Although yes we do all want Zelda U, they will show more of it when they are ready.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network
Skullwaker said:
I'm guessing it's just a Wii port to the eShop.

An HD remake would be awesome, but I highly doubt it.

TheWPCTraveler said:
I hope they fix a lot of the issues with it and not just add lens flare and bloom all over the place. And, add extra content, too.

This is very likely port, but even if its HD remake, dont expect any extra content, we didnt see any extra content in any of recents Nintendo remakes.

twintail said:

Hd remake to try fatten the rather slim wiiu line up going forward.

Maybe zeldau is further off than expected.

Zelda U is very likely Q4 2016. title, and this TP will be this year game, so Zelda U cant be further than expected.

twintail said:

Hd remake to try fatten the rather slim wiiu line up going forward.

Maybe zeldau is further off than expected.

Not to those who expect it to be an NX launch title!

Around the Network
the_dengle said:

Could someone post a picture of the icons for Mario Galaxy 2 etc. featuring this supposedly missing "Wii" logo? Because my interpretation is that they're referring to this:

And it seems likely to me that the Wii logo is just a generic "frame" around the icon, not a part of the icon itself.

There is a problem with this theory: the Twilight Princess icon is not the same aspect ratio as the icons above, so it wouldn't fit inside the Wii frame:

The plot thickens. It's a perfectly square icon. In other words:

Good point, Wii U games have square icon.

I hope it at least gives the option for traditional controls, whatever it is.

Dravenet7 said:
Somehow I'm disinterested. My expectations aren't high on this one at all. Despite the information leaning toward it, An HD remake seems like a bigger announcement, so the fact that an Eshop leak is a sign to me that this isn't going to big as everyone hopes

We all know Nintendo likes to surprise.

Toxy said:
Maybe Nintendo has Grezzo working on Twilight Princess HD so they can release it in the same year as Zelda Wii U (2016). It is the 30th anniversary, this would certainly be a good way of celebrating. This year we saw Majora's Mask 3D and Triforce Heroes (3DS) is almost here. Two Zelda titles within a year on the same platform is definitely possible.

TP HD in May and Zelda U in November, that could work.

Nintation360 said:

They already made 3 remakes, another one will be too much....  

Slade6alpha said:
If it's a remake, I really wish they'd cool off with Zelda remakes. I mean MM and Ocarina of Time, plus WW HD. If it's a Wii port, I don't have an issue, but save Twilight Princess for HD for NX.

Two on 3DS and one Wii U, one more for Wii U wouldn't change anything really.

They can save SS HD for NX.