By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 5 bundle is $249, Whoops, its just teh game My B

AlfredoTurkey said:

$250.00 for a video game.... a game that will NEVER appreciate in value and that millions upon millions of people will own.

Meanwhile, some kid in some third world country needs a cup of soup just to live through the night...

Meanwhile, some parents need to learn to use a damn condom / birth control or as a last resort get an abortion.

Around the Network
Snoopy said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

$250.00 for a video game.... a game that will NEVER appreciate in value and that millions upon millions of people will own.

Meanwhile, some kid in some third world country needs a cup of soup just to live through the night...

Meanwhile, some parents need to learn to use a damn condom / birth control or as a last resort get an abortion.

So like...do you like...even realize that like...3rd world countries dont havve like contraception and stuff? 3rd world countries don't have...like abortion clincs and stuff too?

I hate to like...support Turkey and stuff...but like...this stuff is obvious or whatever...spending to much time on the interwebs huh? Read wikipedia or somethin...Silly billy

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Snoopy said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

Yeaaaaa I'm going to file that one under "ignorant"

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
Snoopy said:

So like...do you like...even realize that like...3rd world countries dont havve like contraception and stuff? 3rd world countries don't have...like abortion clincs and stuff too?

I hate to like...support Turkey and stuff...but like...this stuff is obvious or whatever...spending to much time on the interwebs huh? Read wikipedia or somethin...Silly billy

If you can't feed a baby don't have a baby. It's called natural selection, we can't take care of everyone.

Snoopy said:

If you can't feed a baby don't have a baby. It's called natural selection, we can't take care of everyone.

Holy s*th..

-__________-

Around the Network
thismeintiel said:
Is that the most expensive Collector's Edition so far? I don't recall ever seeing one for more than $150, though I could be wrong.

Titanfall. $250

This is a LE and not a console bundle.

Ultrashroomz said:
$250 for one game...

WTF

Not just for one game, also for one game amidst dozens of other Halos in one's lifetime

That's be like me buying LEs of every HDN game. Hahaha..I would't do that. Hahahaha........

Would I?

*hides*

Ive had this on pre order since the day it was announced. In Australia its $350.00 I am all in for the limited nature of it. Australia did not get many and I got one coming.

Unless they give you a Master Chief statue made of gold with that edition, that price is unacceptable. Second hand XBone can be found cheaper than that.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.