By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - What will be the biggest ps4 seller in japan for the holidays?

Exist archive will probably do better on the Vita
If SO5 had made its 2015 JP release I'd say that. Without it..dunno

Around the Network
hiska-kun said:
Teeqoz said:

They have been decreasing in sales since Black Ops 2.

Black Ops 2 sold 220k first week in Japan.

Ghosts sold 190k first week in Japan.

Advanced Warfare sold 144k first week in Japan.

Though of course, the Black Ops subseries has been one particularly popular for CoD in Japan, so Black Ops 3 should do well enough.

EDIT: Also note that Black Ops 3 is cross gen, so the PS3 version should at least steal some sales. It could beat Fallout 4 as the topselling (western) game (cause for all I know some japanese game I haven't heard of beats both of them), but I think that is more likely to be a result of it launching earlier.

Black Ops 3 for PS3 is TBA in Japan.

Hmm, that should improve CoD's sales by a bit at least. I still think that Fallout 4 has the advantage, going by COMG!, but like I said, CoD might edge it out in the holidays, but that would be more a result of launching earlier.

Ruler said:

mgs5 camne in the holidays season

No, it didn't.

Besides, the OP is obviously referring to unreleased games.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

The way it has been selling so far, probably Splatoon.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Something jrpg

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network

Coming Attack on Titan 100% in november or december in japan ??

I wonder how well Battlefront will sell..... I know Battlefield is really growing in Japan but I'm not sure whether a Star Wars game would sell on the same level

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:
The way it has been selling so far, probably Splatoon.

Splatoon's system selling power is so strong it's even going to start selling PS4s now? :o

Yes.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I think it's between CoD and Battlefront. I don't know if Battlefront has bundle but CoD is going to get massive boost because it has bundle. I don't think Fallout can win without a bundle.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

fallout 4