By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo gamers - Will Mario Maker be your most played game of the year?

Samus Aran said:
Blob said:
Lol mario maker is far too lacking, already getting bored of seeing the same few backdrops again and again. Splatoon I'd imagine currently, but xenoblade could suck me in

I suggest getting better at level design then.

And I suggest nintendo not be so lazy when making their games. There is so much more that could've been added to this game, least of all ice a desert backdrops 

Around the Network

It already is and easily so.

Wii U wise? Yoshi's Woolly World has taken that for me, I put 30 hours into it (My Wii U doesn't get much love lately)

Including the 3DS? Fire Emblem: Fates will be my most played game. With 3 separate stories that take about 35 hours each, two of which I've played through twice, it's more my taste.

I played SMM, but didn't have very much fun with it, building stuff just isn't my scene.

Blob said:
Samus Aran said:
Blob said:
Lol mario maker is far too lacking, already getting bored of seeing the same few backdrops again and again. Splatoon I'd imagine currently, but xenoblade could suck me in

I suggest getting better at level design then.

And I suggest nintendo not be so lazy when making their games. There is so much more that could've been added to this game, least of all ice a desert backdrops 

Less is more when it comes to good level design.

I've played ice levels before. Good ones, be creative. ;)

Splatoon as of the moment leads by a lot than SMM. Mario Kart 8 is still ahead of SMM for me as well.

Around the Network

Nope, it will be XenoX.

I need 10 more hours or so to overtake Splatoon.

I really hope so it deserves some recognition!

Switch!!!

I can't stop replaying Bayo 2 due to how freaking perfect it is, so i guess it won't.

It's still in a solid third place after MK8 though.

No, it's Splatoon for me but I've got my Wii U this year and I still need to buy/play more games on it.

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan