By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo gamers - Will Mario Maker be your most played game of the year?

Probably not. I have about 180 hours clocked in Splatoon and about 80 hours for Super Mario Maker, so it has quite a bit of ground to make up.

I think in the end it will likely be Splatoon, with SMM as the runner-up.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
It's the only good game out this year besides XCX for the system, so more than likely. That's if we're only going by new releases. If not new releases it'll probably be MK8 or SSB

That's definitely not true.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

prob not,thanks to xcx

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

I'm proud to say I've logged a grand total of zero hours in both, and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon! :D

PwerlvlAmy said:
prob not,thanks to xcx

o: How are you going to do that in less than a month..?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
spemanig said:
I'm proud to say I've logged a grand total of zero hours in both, and I don't plan on changing that anytime soon! :D

You poor soul.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Over all or just between Splatoon and Mario Maker?

Over all it's more than likely an RPG on my 3DS.
But Wii U wise it's probably Splatoon. Mario Maker is catching up though.

Nope, Smash or Splatoon takes first spot for me.
I've still yet to get Mario Maker so :p

It'll be a tight race between it and Smash.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Splatoon for me, and that's considering only new games, otherwise Fire Emblem: Awakening wins easily.