By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US October monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Abun said:
Halo bundle moved into the teens as expected right before it releases.It should go into the top 10 by the day it launches and fall back down after release.It will be the same as all the other bundles.

Most likely. Although being halo, I was expecting it to make the top 10 last week. But at least it's performing well enough now. It'll also be interesting to compare its sales numbers to last year's ps4 destiny sale numbers of 538k. But going by abdiel, it doesn't compare to its pre orders. 

Either halo has lost some of its appeal over the years or $500 is more than most ppl are willing to pay. Or both. 

Around the Network

Are we forgetting that Halo isn't releasing for another seven days after the LE Halo bundle is launched? These numbers are pretty good considering these people will still have to wait another week in order to actually play the game. Not that we know the numbers, but the Xbox One is about to have two really good weeks in a row in the US and A. Just imagine how high on the charts the Halo bundle would be if Halo launched that day as well. MS is doing it right I think by giving the hardcore Halo gamers a product which caters to them at a premium price. This should slightly help their Xbox division turn profits.

5 hours since last update

#15 PS4 TLOUR Bundle (down 5)*
#18 XB1 Halo Bundle (down 4)*
#25 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (down 1)*
#38 PS4 Star Wars Bundle (down 6)
#44 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (up 1)
#74 PS4 Destiny Bundle (down 1)*
#75 XB1 Forza Bundle (down 6)*
#85 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 4)*
#94 XB1 Madden Bundle (down 3)*
#99 N3DS (re-entry)*

*Affects this month

PS4 6 bundles, 5 in the top 100
XB1 9 bundles, 4 in the top 100

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

5 hours since last update

#15 PS4 TLOUR Bundle (down 5)*
#18 XB1 Halo Bundle (down 4)*
#25 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (down 1)*
#38 PS4 Star Wars Bundle (down 6)
#44 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (up 1)
#74 PS4 Destiny Bundle (down 1)*
#75 XB1 Forza Bundle (down 6)*
#85 XB1 Gears Bundle (up 4)*
#94 XB1 Madden Bundle (down 3)*
#99 N3DS (re-entry)*

*Affects this month

PS4 6 bundles, 5 in the top 100
XB1 9 bundles, 4 in the top 100

There are news on Destiny restock?

Sully_The_Best said:

There are news on Destiny restock?

Nope. It's looking like it's not going to be restocked, unless Sony are waiting until closer to the Halo launch and then release a Destiny bundle then.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
The biggest issue of the Sony bundle plan was the lack of Destiny LE.
People are starving to get this bundle in hands.
If they put more on the market it will be the best selling bundle for sure.

Destiny LE is also the only bundle with a white PS4

I wonder why people get so excited by hourly sometimes... it's good over a long period of time but it's not the be all and end all.

The way I see it is that in the monthly's PS4 is ahead. In the hourly XBO Halo edition is moving up the charts (to be expected) but it's still below TLOU bundle, which means at this point in time HALO is still selling less than the PS4, so the PS4 gap is still growing. The Halo edition has to get past TLOU edition and start to close the monthly gap before any of this (amazon wise) makes any difference.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Madword said:
I wonder why people get so excited by hourly sometimes... it's good over a long period of time but it's not the be all and end all.

The way I see it is that in the monthly's PS4 is ahead. In the hourly XBO Halo edition is moving up the charts (to be expected) but it's still below TLOU bundle, which means at this point in time HALO is still selling less than the PS4, so the PS4 gap is still growing. The Halo edition has to get past TLOU edition and start to close the monthly gap before any of this (amazon wise) makes any difference.

Your second paragraph answers your question.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
Madword said:

No it doesnt... because at the moment the PS4 is still as far as amazon is concerned increasing the gap.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Madword said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Madword said:

No it doesnt... because at the moment the PS4 is still as far as amazon is concerned increasing the gap.

You think you're the only one that knows it's only any good over a long period? Your second paragraph answers your first paragraph in that WE KNOW.

The PS5 Exists.