By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US October monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

#16 PS4 TLOUR Bundle
#22 PS4 Star Wars Battlefront LE Bundle
#26 PS4 Uncharted Bundle
#38 XB1 Halo 5 Bundle
#46 PS4 Black Ops 3 Bundle
#48 PS4 Destiny Bundle
#73 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle
#88 XB1 Forza 6 Bundle
#92 XB1 Gears of War Bundle
#95 New 3DS XL

Around the Network
Teeqoz said:
Imnus said:

You're wrong.

Amazon correctly predicted the NPD winner on December 2013 which was the Xbox One, on the Amazon Best Sellers Chart the XOne was 4th while the PS4 was 8th.

The winner of NPD in december 2013 was the 3DS.

November and December are pretty much impossible to predict using Amazon when you have thousands of stores all doing crazy ass deals and promotions. Especially last year with all the bundles and price cuts and gift cards. 

The rest of the year yes, but the holidays I wouldn't trust Amazon to be right. 

Forza 6 limited bundle going up

Monthly got updated.

Destiny falls slightly, TLOUR bundle rises 10 places from pricecut effect, Star Wars limited edition bundle jumps from 60 to 33, Halo bundle keeps on slowly rising in the charts (went from 46 to 44). Cod bundle climbs about 10 places as well, and the NDC bundle jumps right into the chart at 81. The Wii U falls out of the top 100.

So for bundles that count this month, it's:

#17, #27 & #81 for the PS4, versus #44 and #100 for the XBO, however the Halo 5 limited edition XBO also has a substantial amount of preorders from august and september.

DQ H doing better than I thought it would. Then again Amazon charts are a bit shakey for SW

Around the Network
UltimateGamer1982 said:
Teeqoz said:

The winner of NPD in december 2013 was the 3DS.

November and December are pretty much impossible to predict using Amazon when you have thousands of stores all doing crazy ass deals and promotions. Especially last year with all the bundles and price cuts and gift cards. 

The rest of the year yes, but the holidays I wouldn't trust Amazon to be right. 

Yet Amazon was right the last 2 holidays.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

7 Hours since the last update:

#12 PS4 TLOUR Bundle (up 4)*
#24 PS4 Star Wars Bundle (down 2)
#26 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (same)*
#37 XB1 Halo Bundle (up 1)*
#45 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (up 1)
#49 PS4 Destiny Bundle (down 1)*
#75 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (down 2)
#80 XB1 Forza Bundle (up 8)*
#97 New 3DS (down 2)*

PS4 - 6 bundles out of 6 in the top 100
XB1 - 2 bundles out of 9 in the top 100

* Effects this months sales

The PS5 Exists. 

Thanks. PS4 T:TLOUR IS KING.
Destiny PS4 Bundle should be at 399$...

WTF! I take 1 week whit no internet and when i'm back i see this!

lol, i was sure X1 was going to win Oct./Nov./Dez., but now i'm seeing so much Ps4 sales that i'm not sure anymore... To Win NPD right at the launch of Halo 5, that would be a huge victory for Sony.

Manlytears said:
WTF! I take 1 week whit no internet and when i'm back i see this!

lol, i was sure X1 was going to win Oct./Nov./Dez., but now i'm seeing so much Ps4 sales that i'm not sure anymore... To Win NPD right at the launch of Halo 5, that would be a huge victory for Sony.

Anything that is not a decisive win for the XBO is a victory for the PS4. I don't think Sony will complain that much if the PS4 got outsold by 100-200K.