By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US October monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Things are quite stable at the moment. 7 hours since the last update:

#08 PS4 Star Wars Bundle (same)
#12 PS4 TLOUR Bundle (same)
#25 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (down 2)
#29 PS4 Destiny Bundle (up 2)
#35 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (down 1)
#38 XB1 Halo Bundle (down 1)
#63 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (down 7)
#90 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 14)
#91 XB1 Forza Bundle (returned)

Sony have also dropped the price on a couple of PS4 titles to take advantage of the increase in interest:

Bloodborne $33 (entered top 100)
LBP3 $22 (entered top 100)

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Things are quite stable at the moment.

#08 PS4 Star Wars Bundle
#12 PS4 TLOUR Bundle
#25 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle
#29 PS4 Destiny Bundle
#35 PS4 Black Ops Bundle
#38 XB1 Halo Bundle
#63 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle
#90 XB1 Gears Bundle
#91 XB1 Forza Bundle

Besides Gears an Forza going up and down more than a prostitutes panties, yeah quite stable at the moment.

Roronaa_chan said:
Funny thing is is that the ps4s stopped the rise of the Halo bundle and even pushed it down (was supposed to gradually keep rising until launch)
As I said that a cheaper ps4 would steal sales from XB1 in 2016 causing it to not be up YOY, we're already seeing a small demonstration

The Halo Xbox One bundle falling down the charts doesn't signify falling sales it signifies declining ratios when compared to the PS4 bundles. How do you know sales are falling when the only numbers amazon is giving are not the sales themselves but the chart placement of the sales? For all we know the Halo bundle could be selling more but just not as much as the PS4 bundles hence the drop in chart placement. Historically whenever the PS3 or 360 received price drops the competitors sales would also rise due to increased traffic.

A_C_E said:
Roronaa_chan said:
Funny thing is is that the ps4s stopped the rise of the Halo bundle and even pushed it down (was supposed to gradually keep rising until launch)
As I said that a cheaper ps4 would steal sales from XB1 in 2016 causing it to not be up YOY, we're already seeing a small demonstration

The Halo Xbox One bundle falling down the charts doesn't signify falling sales it signifies declining ratios when compared to the PS4 bundles. How do you know sales are falling when the only numbers amazon is giving are not the sales themselves but the chart placement of the sales? For all we know the Halo bundle could be selling more but just not as much as the PS4 bundles hence the drop in chart placement. Historically whenever the PS3 or 360 received price drops the competitors sales would also rise due to increased traffic.

Well, thats an even worse case senerio because if the Halo 5 bundle sales are rising, then by comparison the PS4 SUKs with higher pole postions are destroying it.  Thats logic.

Don't mind me just taggin

Buying order: Switch, better pc

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
#9 PS4 Battlefront LE
#12 PS4 TLOUR
#23 PS4 Uncharted
#34 PS4 Destiny (no stock)
#35 PS4 COD
#42 XBO Halo
#60 PS4 Battlefront
#87 XBO Gears
#88 NN3DS
#92 XBO Forza

Oi BraLod, Eu estou Irlandais mais eu tenho esposa Carioca! Voce e de que parte de Brasil? (Excuse my Portuguese it's very rusty!)

If Destiny bundle gets restocked on 14th, then I think that will be up in the teens again soon.

Star Wars bundle up over thirty places in the monthly now.

celador said:
Star Wars bundle up over thirty places in the monthly now.

Its more powerful than we could have possibly imagined. Its cutting a path to the top of the charts. 

A_C_E said:
Roronaa_chan said:

I said that because of the red arrow, not the placement. That's how the arrows work, red arrow downward means it's selling less than before. Green upward more than before. That's why an item can go down and yet maintain a green arrow; relative sales put it lower on the list but it's still selling more than before. The Halo 5 bundle has had a non-stop red arrow for a while now.

Roronaa_chan said:
A_C_E said:

I said that because of the red arrow, not the placement. That's how the arrows work, red arrow downward means it's selling less than before. Green upward more than before. That's why an item can go down and yet maintain a green arrow; relative sales put it lower on the list but it's still selling more than before. The Halo 5 bundle has had a non-stop red arrow for a while now.

Nah, someone figured it out a few months ago.  It's just an indicator of if it went up or down compared to where it was 24 hrs ago.  Doesn't reflect sales numbers, just chart positions.