By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US October monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

CosmicSex said:
jason1637 said:

Just going to repost this since november is coming up.

I don't think that is an official bundle.  

Then why would he say soon?

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
CosmicSex said:

I don't think that is an official bundle.  

the game laucnhes in like 10 days. If there was a LE bundle wouldnt it all ready have been announced?

Playstation_awaiter said:
jason1637 said:

the game laucnhes in like 10 days. If there was a LE bundle wouldnt it all ready have been announced?

Yeah that console is a special competition console. If they were launching a special it would have been announced already.

In the UK they have a PipBoy skin one.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

GribbleGrunger said:
FIT_Gamer said:

It's actually became available again on Thursday. So only two days ago.

Oh right, it felt like longer.

lol it does feel like longer but yeah I believe it was back in stock yesterday or the day before.

Madword said:
Playstation_awaiter said:

Yeah that console is a special competition console. If they were launching a special it would have been announced already.

In the UK they have a PipBoy skin one.

such a missed chance for a le bundle.

Around the Network
SWORDF1SH said:

lol it does feel like longer but yeah I believe it was back in stock yesterday or the day before.

It's probably because I'm constantly updating and have no concept of night and day cycles at the moment.

When does the monthly update?

The PS5 Exists. 

sabvre42 said:
Roronaa_chan said:

Btw yesterday someone mentioned deals not being too different among retailers, that's not true, Walmart had a Gears bundle + free Halo 5 + free controller which is obviously better than anything Amazon ever did

Who the fuck would buy anything electronic from Walmart? 

Umm the vast majority of middle working class Americans. It is their largest retail outlet. Seriously tho what's your problem with that?

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

So, Fallout 4 will be bigger than Black Ops 3...

I didn´t see that comming.

Dark_Feanor said:
So, Fallout 4 will be bigger than Black Ops 3...

I didn´t see that comming.

It wont

The Nathan Drake + Destiny bundle has shot up to #123 but it still confuses me. Why aren't people opting for that instead of the normal Nathan drake Bundle? There's something we don't know about these charts and I'd love to find out what it was.

edit: It appears that the Nathan Drake + Destiny bundle does not come with the Uncharted 4 beta. That's probably why.

The PS5 Exists.