By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US October monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

jason1637 said:
CosmicSex said:

I don't think that is an official bundle.  

Then why would he say soon?

Soon probably refers to the game itself.  Why would thy announce the Fallout 4 bundle and not this?

Around the Network

Same here. Sleeping all to shit. Sleeping every other night at the moment.  I guess I'm just fucked up.

3sexty said:
sabvre42 said:

Who the fuck would buy anything electronic from Walmart? 

Umm the vast majority of middle working class Americans. It is their largest retail outlet. Seriously tho what's your problem with that?

I was thinking that. The consoles are still made by MS and Sony. Do Walmart workers play football with the boxes or something?

SWORDF1SH said:
3sexty said:
sabvre42 said:

Who the fuck would buy anything electronic from Walmart? 

Umm the vast majority of middle working class Americans. It is their largest retail outlet. Seriously tho what's your problem with that?

I was thinking that. The consoles are still made by MS and Sony. Do Walmart workers play football with the boxes or something?

Haha 😆 according to this guy that may very well be the case.

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

3 hours since last update:

#13 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (same)
#17 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (same)*
#18 PS4 Star Wars Bundle (up 1)*
#31 XB1 Halo Bundle (up 1)
#37 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 4)
#47 XB1 Kinect Bundle (down 2)
#56 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (down 4)*
#67 XB1 Fallout Bundle (down 3)*
#78 XB1 Forza Bundle (down 6)
#81 PS4 Fool's Edition (down 1)
#84 PS4 Destiny Bundle (same)
#98 XB1 Madden Bundle (down 3)

*Does not affect this month

PS4 - 5 bundles, 5 in the top 100 (plus standalone)
XB1 - 11 bundles, 6 in the top 100

With only 2 places between Halo and Nathan Drake in the monthly charts, I think it's safe to say the Nathan Drake bundle will lead after the final update. I also think we're seeing what the November chart is going to look like for a while.

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
bananaking21 said:

you are forgetting about black friday. the biggest week in the entire year in the USA. an MS bundle leaked, Gears bundle + Fallout 4 + extra controller for 299$. that will sell a SHIT TON. it depends on how Sony counter. but the deciding factor Nov will be black friday. 

I'm not sure about that. We've had two months of preorders for Black Ops and Star Wars bundles. whilst the Black Ops bundle didn't do as well as the Star Wars bundle for the first month, both are now doing extremely well this month. Then there will be a surge for both come release month. Sony will also have something for Black friday, but imagine what would happen if Sony decided to put Fallout 4 in with their biggest bundles? A TLOUR + Until Dawn + Nathan Drake + Driveclub bundle for Black Friday would probably keep the XB1 at bay and even if it didn't outsell the XB1 on Black friday, the accumulative sales througout the month + preorders would more than make up for it and give Sony the win (IMO)

IMO all Sony needs to do on Black Friday is drop the Starwars Standard Edition to 299$. that alone would be massive. 

Or just give CoD with the Starwars bundle. that would do decent numbers as well. 

BraLoD said:
Almost 2K posts, Teeqoz must be bathing on points xP

Let's give him a golden shower so it can reach 2000 posts.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Dark_Feanor said:
So, Fallout 4 will be bigger than Black Ops 3...

I didn´t see that comming.

You wish... when picking all sku's for BO3 it would be pretty pretty hard for Fallout4 to outmaneuver it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

bananaking21 said:

IMO all Sony needs to do on Black Friday is drop the Starwars Standard Edition to 299$. that alone would be massive. 

Or just give CoD with the Starwars bundle. that would do decent numbers as well. 

I think it's more likely Sony would put Fallout 4 in one of their bundles because not only does it sell more PS4 but it's likely to help reduce the sales of the XB1 bundle.

The PS5 Exists. 

DonFerrari said:
BraLoD said:
Almost 2K posts, Teeqoz must be bathing on points xP

Let's give him a golden shower so it can reach 2000 posts.

Whatever floats your boat man!