By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: Syrian refugees may be terrorist army in disguise, I'll force them out of the US

MohammadBadir said:
I'm sure the majority would go back if, you know, Syria gets fixed >.<

yeah, right. going back to the 3rd world.

Around the Network
NightDragon83 said:

For all of Trump's grandstanding and hyperbole, he's not that far off with some of his comments.  A good chunk of the "refugees" currently flooding into Europe from northern Africa and the ME are no more political / war refugees than they are economic migrants, not unlike the hundreds of thousands that pour into the US via the southern border every year, that are simply looking to take advantage of the generous benefits certain countries are willing to hand out to them.

This meme explains the whole Syrian "refugee crisis" in a nutshell...

They want to get recognised. And let me tell you, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe offers no real solution to these people. Some applications can take up to 15 years to be processed, thus being locked out from a job and social benifits for so long.

Western-Europe should help, but we're too busy riling up everyone's fears.

A very small number could well be terrorists hiding among the flock. But a tiny amount. Less than 0.1%.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

MohammadBadir said:

Fixed like Iraq & Libya? 

I need to study the fear response of the Far Right. I remind Trump's supporters that you live in the "Home of the Brave", not the Gulag of Paranoia.

Around the Network

i agree with him.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

mausy said:
MohammadBadir said:

Fixed like Iraq & Libya? 

No, I mean fixed like...

Ummm...

Yeah...

Lawlight said:

No, they won't.

He's right on this matter. Muslims cannot integrate in a democratic, secular country. The majority of them think that Sharia law is above the constitution.

That's why Muslims born in America have on average higher education and income levels compared to white Americans. Or why the only ethnic minority to own a NFL team, the quintessential American sport, is a Muslim.

Not that it matters what I say. You live in a bubble and clearly have no understanding of how the world works. Besides I'd love to see you spew your racist shit to my face, I'm willing to bet you wouldn't have the balls.

You probably have some shitty job or live with your parents so you take out your feeling of inadequacy on others. But keep on being an anonymous keyboard warrior, I'm sure you'll accomplish something with your life eventually.

Moderated - Starcraft

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

He is like a South Park parody of the typical president north-americans love.

What a complete waste of human being.

Lawlight said:
MohammadBadir said:

No, they won't.

He's right on this matter. Muslims cannot integrate in a democratic, secular country. The majority of them think that Sharia law is above the constitution.

Comments like this are exactly why I don't go into political discussion threads on this site, after reading shit like it's mpossible for me to judge a person on an objective level, no matter what the topic is. This comment could easily be prefaced by the infamous "I'm no racist but..."

Appalling.