By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump: Syrian refugees may be terrorist army in disguise, I'll force them out of the US

- Donald Trump said in front of a 3,500 crowd in a high school:

"They could be ISIS -- I don't know,"

"Did you ever see a migration like that?"

"They're all men, and they're all strong-looking guys... There are so many men; there aren't that many women. And I'm saying to myself: Why aren't they fighting to save Syria? Why are they migrating all over Europe? Seriously."

- Syria has been witness to a violent war with millions of people fleeing for safety

- the United States has been subject to critic for not accepting as many refugees as several other major nations

- at the proposals to accept as many as 200,000 refugees in coming years, Trump called them "inconceivable", pointing out refugees have no idetification and it is unknown where they come from. Trump said:

"Military tactics are very interesting," Trump said. "This could be one of the great tactical ploys of all time. A 200,000 man army, maybe. Or if they sent 50,000 or 80,000 or 100,000... That could be possible. I don't know that it is, but it could be possible."

- Trump says if he becomes president of the United States he would force Syrian refugees out of the country, that promise prompted boisterous applause -- the loudest he received that night.:

"They're going back," Trump said. "And if I lose, I guess they're staying. But if I win, they're going back."

- On the other hand, Jeb Bush criticized Trumps statements Wednesday evening:

"Send them all back? To a hellhole?" Bush told reporters. "This is the same guy, by the way, that is also advocating exactly what seems to be supportive of Putin and his emergence in Syria. That's not the proper policy for the United States."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2015/09/30/donald-trump-syrian-refugees-might-be-a-terrorist-army-in-disguise/

So, do you think Donal Trump is showing prudence, making premature judgement, or being outright discriminatory?

Or do you think Donald Trump may be having a random fixation on that "Infiltrator" Terminator scene?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL4ckHJ4dZA

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

So now he's flip flopping on his position from like three weeks ago.

Donald trump is like a cartoon character.

.- -... -.-. -..

I'm sure the majority would go back if, you know, Syria gets fixed >.

so he's just flat out lying to say all Syrian refugees are men now?

sending them back is basically a death sentence. trump, you're a real asshole.

Around the Network

There are around 2 million people displaced by the ISIS/Syria/Iraq war going around in refugees "camps" i the nearby countries, many overflowing in Europe and those who can go even further (in North America) given that their situation is in great part a result of the Iraq war, the general policies of the US and its allies thoward the middle East I think it's only fait that the people who caused the mess help those trying to escape from it.

Also note that most syrians have a good level of education and I am pretty sure they'd be happy to have a job.

http://www.unhcr.org/pages/49da0e466.html

We considered it a great shame how we failed Jewish and other people during the second World War fleeing Germany. We should work with the global community in such massive scale refugee crisis rather than treating these people like criminals. I get the cost influx, which is why we should all shoulder a bit so nations such as Jordan, Turkey, etc. are better able to absorb and handle refugees.

For all of Trump's grandstanding and hyperbole, he's not that far off with some of his comments.  A good chunk of the "refugees" currently flooding into Europe from northern Africa and the ME are no more political / war refugees than they are economic migrants, not unlike the hundreds of thousands that pour into the US via the southern border every year, that are simply looking to take advantage of the generous benefits certain countries are willing to hand out to them.

This meme explains the whole Syrian "refugee crisis" in a nutshell...

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

NightDragon83 said:

For all of Trump's grandstanding and hyperbole, he's not that far off with some of his comments.  A good chunk of the "refugees" currently flooding into Europe from northern Africa and the ME are no more political / war refugees than they are economic migrants, not unlike the hundreds of thousands that pour into the US via the southern border every year, that are simply looking to take advantage of the generous benefits certain countries are willing to hand out to them.

This meme explains the whole Syrian "refugee crisis" in a nutshell...

Gold.

OT: Don't kick them out. Send them and every Syrian in Europe to KSA and UAE. 

MohammadBadir said:
I'm sure the majority would go back if, you know, Syria gets fixed >.<

No, they won't.

He's right on this matter. Muslims cannot integrate in a democratic, secular country. The majority of them think that Sharia law is above the constitution.