By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Electronic Arts - Please Make A Console

Just think about how it would affect the industry if Electronic Arts were to make their own console and also sell their software exclusively for it.  Who would buy it and then how would it change the gaming landscape in regards to hardware and software sales?  

I would not have any need for an EA console but I think some people wouldn't think twice about buying one.  I think it would have a positive impact on gaming as a whole if not simply to have another hardware manufacturer on the market.  

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

Around the Network

I would love that if only for the fact that it would allow other companies to make NFL titles.

You do realize that would mean they lose all sports licenses right? So that they would be left with NFS and Dragon Age?

Great idea, Nintendo could then pledge their full support and tell them to fuck off just after launch.

I'd be down. Wouldn't buy it, but I'd be down.

Around the Network

EA doesnt make many games how it used to actually

3DO was practically an EA console...

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Didn't they try it with the 3DO? Or was it former EA execs that were involved.

EA Console 2015
EA Console 2016
EA Console 2017..........................

Why would someone want more games to become exclusives? In fact, I wish I could buy all the available games in one single unified platform. As a consumer I can't think about any advantage in having another console maker.