By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you think Nintendo will somehow celebrate Metroid's 30th anniversary in 2016 besides Federation Force?

"Celebrate" maybe not. Use it as an marketing opportunity, yes :) Of course they should do that.

Around the Network

meanwhile some pics from what happened back in 2011

mZuzek said:

That actually heavily implies they're working on new titles (I guess Federation Force came out of that, but still). I know you're always going to twist and misinterpret things to better fit you're argument, because your insane ego makes you think you always have to prove you're right on absolutely everything and everyone who disagrees is stupid. And well, that's why I won't bother with this discussion anymore.

No, it implies that they're talking about what could do next. If they were talking about it, they hadn't started anything. It implies the exact opposite. I'm sure they've talked about what they could do with Prime 4 for years. Doesn't mean they've done anything close to actually concretely starting anything. It means the exact opposite. Mislabel my ego all you want. I don't have to prove I'm right when my quotes do it for me.

You know, unless there's been even one quote I've "twisted" in the past two years that hasn't ended up being exactly what I've said they meant in the first place.

Im expecting an new entry in this series

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

No, because the very existence of Federation Force proves Nintendo hates Metroid and all of its fans.

Around the Network
StarOcean said:

Well I guess we'll have to see what 2016 brings then

Don't wait for anything. Every year is the same:

"2013 is the year to show a new Prime"

"Metroid will be at E3 2014 for sure ;)"

"lol, it will obviously be announced at E3 2015, I can bet with my blood"

And go on with 2016 and 2017.

OP: Next year is about Zelda, NX and try to convince fans they are not lazy.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

In short?

Nah.

Pavolink said:
StarOcean said:

Well I guess we'll have to see what 2016 brings then

Don't wait for anything. Every year is the same:

"2013 is the year to show a new Prime"

"Metroid will be at E3 2014 for sure ;)"

"lol, it will obviously be announced at E3 2015, I can bet with my blood"

And go on with 2016 and 2017.

OP: Next year is about Zelda, NX and try to convince fans they are not lazy.

I know but I was wondering if Nintendo will do something else other than FF, to me it's so sad to see at every single anniversary Zelda getting the love it deserves while Metroid is just left in a storage room...

More Samus amiibos, pls...

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Dont really think they will celebrate it in any way.
Wont be expecting them to just have a new game ready or anything like that.