By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox bunduru final day: 1TB, Fallout 4 + 3, $400

AEGRO said:
POE said:
There will be one with Syndicate, i know it.

Yup.

For the Ps4 tho.

I knew it 😄

Around the Network

Not a good bundle IMO. These games are pretty old and cheap by now. You could probably get one of the older xb1 bundles for 350$ with a free game, and get all these games for close to 50$ or a bit higher.

sabvre42 said:
kitler53 said:
AEGRO said:
Are people waiting for Xbox One Holiday Bundles? This is the Amazon Top 100 right now:

#14 - PS4 Destiny TTK SE

#31 - PS4 TLOU Bundle

#58 - PS4 COD SE

#72 - Wii U

#83 - PS4 SW SE

#87 - PS4 Standard

#100 - X1 Forza 6 SE

this time last year you could get a limited edition white xbox with the brand new sunset overdrive for $350.  this year you can get a regular old xbox with 2 remasters and a now old downloadable for $400.   it feels like a price hike from last year.

Thats because it is. The HDD upgrade isn't worth $50. $15 at most.

That would mean a 1 TB HDD is $30, which is not true.  Still around $50 without a sale.  Consoles are overcharging 1TB drives by about $25-$30 which sounds about right for em'. 

AEGRO said:
POE said:
There will be one with Syndicate, i know it.

Yup.

For the Ps4 tho.

Talking about good box art, this is a perfect example of one. MS realy need to improve on theyre bundles box art, all of them are bland looking. The average joe consumer dont realy know much about anything, box arts do matter.

Even though it's 1TB that still seems kind of weak. Already own and don't care about Gears 1 while the others are cheap as hell now.

Around the Network
DakonBlackblade said:
AEGRO said:

Yup.

For the Ps4 tho.

Talking about good box art, this is a perfect example of one. MS realy need to improve on theyre bundles box art, all of them are bland looking. The average joe consumer dont realy know much about anything, box arts do matter.

Thats what im saying!

Microsoft is just releasing a regular box with a couple of pictures stamped on it, Sony on the other hand is at least making a customized box with the game bundled.

The regular guy aka "I thought the Wii U was just an accesorie" type of guy, will be turning his head to the better designed box, no matter how silly this sounds, its just how it is.

Like i said in my previous post, imagine two stacks of boxes in the front of Best Buy, one with the X1 bundle, and one with this box. Which is going to catch the attention of the regular joe?

The one that is going to catch the eyes of the regular Joe will probably be the one that says Call of Duty on it, regardless of what either of them look like.

MS does covers like those when there is only one game bundled. See Sunset, Forza, Titanfall, Gears, Madden, FIFA, etc. Doesn't make much sense in a bundle with three very different games.

sabvre42 said:
kitler53 said:
AEGRO said:
Are people waiting for Xbox One Holiday Bundles? This is the Amazon Top 100 right now:

#14 - PS4 Destiny TTK SE

#31 - PS4 TLOU Bundle

#58 - PS4 COD SE

#72 - Wii U

#83 - PS4 SW SE

#87 - PS4 Standard

#100 - X1 Forza 6 SE

this time last year you could get a limited edition white xbox with the brand new sunset overdrive for $350.  this year you can get a regular old xbox with 2 remasters and a now old downloadable for $400.   it feels like a price hike from last year.

Thats because it is. The HDD upgrade isn't worth $50. $15 at most.

Yeah. Last year's fire sale came at a price apparently. Big temporary gains in marketshare but at huge cost to their revenue. I still don't expect them to sit idlely if Sony announces a drop though. I mean, they just can't.

AEGRO said:
DakonBlackblade said:

Thats what im saying!

Microsoft is just releasing a regular box with a couple of pictures stamped on it, Sony on the other hand is at least making a customized box with the game bundled.

The regular guy aka "I thought the Wii U was just an accesorie" type of guy, will be turning his head to the better designed box, no matter how silly this sounds, its just how it is.

Like i said in my previous post, imagine two stacks of boxes in the front of Best Buy, one with the X1 bundle, and one with this box. Which is going to catch the attention of the regular joe?

What are you taling about? 

Another great bundle. All great games released this year with lots of diversity. People seem to forget there are 3-4 more bundles to be announced.