By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your Super Smash Bros Mains?

Tagged games:

I've changed around a bit lately, but for the most part I stick with a few mains:

64: DK/Yoshi
Melee: Pikachu/Yoshi
Brawl: Ice Climbers/Yoshi
4; Yoshi/DK/Mewtwo/Robin

Around the Network
RingoGaSuki said:
I've changed around a bit lately, but for the most part I stick with a few mains:

64: DK/Yoshi
Melee: Pikachu/Yoshi
Brawl: Ice Climbers/Yoshi
4; Yoshi/DK/Mewtwo/Robin

Another comrade! Yoshi ftw!

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
Superquagsire said:

Yeah thats true! Maybe we can see which yoshi is better sometime ;)

I would love to, but I don't own the game, I just play it at my college's game room everyday instead of studying though I'm cutting back starting next week.

Ok! Not a problem :) I should be doing school work too but i got to kick back every once in a while or else i will go crazy :P

Smash 64: Link and Kirby
Melee: Marth and Mario
Brawl: Pikachu and Luigi
Smash 4: Shulk and Link

Currently most hyped for: FFXV and Zelda U

mZuzek said:
Kotastic said:
Sm4sh - Luigi and Sheik

I think I just puked.

I don't understand. Sheik has always been top tier and Luigi was always a strong wildcard character.

Around the Network

N64: Kirby
Melee: Peach and Roy
Brawl: Zero Suit Samus
PM: Peach
Sm4sh: Rosalina and Peach, Little Mac and Lucina are secondary but Mac is used most of time even more than Rosalina and Peach together...

Link and Ganondorf by default. Back in the 64 days I did use Pikachu a lot though.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

I've only played a coupple times Melee and Smash 4 but I always mained Pikachu, it's the only game where I dig the sparky mouse :p

64: Pikachu
Melee: Zelda, Peach, Young Link
Brawl: Zelda, Toon Link, Peach
Wii U: Zelda, Shulk, Link

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Him, on the left.

<----

In Brawl it was Pit and Snake, as well.