By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Black Ops 3 PS3/X360 update: no campaign at all, online only, $50, free Black Ops

Teeqoz said:
Why they couldn't just ditch last gen is beyond me.

Still sells a fuck ton on last gen, VGChartz has last-gen versions of AW at almost 8 million copies sold.

Around the Network

I'm glad they're trying to move away from last gen, but I feel bad for people who can't afford to make the jump to new gen because they're getting an incomplete product.

WOW... Why even bother...

Only $10 cheaper? Seriously!

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Teeqoz said:

Ditch selling 1/4 of a game for $10 less than the full next gen exp and on an install base of 100+m people. Why would you not put that in a box.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Damn Cell holding back the industry

poklane said:
Teeqoz said:

Still sells a fuck ton on last gen, VGChartz has last-gen versions of AW at almost 8 million copies sold.

But since that time the PS4 has nearly sold 10 million (at least by the time BO3 launches), the XBO has sold nearly uhhhh how much has the XBO sold since then? 5 million? something like that at least. I think BO3 will sell 4 million on last gen tops. Which sure, is nothing to snuff at, but remember that some of those sales would merely be shifted to next gen if they ditched last gen, and in the end the gain ends up to be rather miniscule. Oh well, just a little bit more money is still more money.

I wonder how many people will not know and will be surprised not having a campaign.

Update: internet required (online only)

This should be 30 bucks...