By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Black Ops 3 PS3/X360 update: no campaign at all, online only, $50, free Black Ops

So much marketing speak. Will harness the full capabilities of the PC? A CoD game? Ahahaha

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network

There should be a huge sticker on the cover saying there is no campaign.

Wagram said:
That's a really messed up way to transition people into the next generation.

Transition? It's been almost two years since the 8th gen started. 7th gen lasted one year too long and is widely not well received. So pls, stop living in the long gone past that started nearly a decade ago. Himmel Herrgott Sakra!

Hunting Season is done...

Zoombael said:
Wagram said:
That's a really messed up way to transition people into the next generation.

Transition? It's been almost two years since the 8th gen started. 7th gen lasted one year too long and is widely not well received. So pls, stop living in the long gone past that started nearly a decade ago. Himmel Herrgott Sakra!

What are you talking about?

Blah blah blah wagram blah.

I will get it on ps4 wanted to buy it for the 3 because of free mp but no sp no buy for me

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Zoombael said:

What are you talking about?

Blah blah blah wagram blah.

Please move along sir...

Hunting Season is done...

next year you'll only get a case if you stayed last gen

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I thought this is just a joke. xD

What does activision have to gain from forcing everyone to upgrade to next gen? This move could be part of the marketing with Sony to sell more PS4 console this holiday season. Activision get the same revenue from selling to last gen or current gen, they only save minor development cost of bringing campaign to last gen. This game could easily be ported to last gen especially if they went with 720P unlock 30 fps reduce textures, seem like there pressure to make the PS4 version more appealing.

Good. More franchises should do this. I buy next gen consoles for experiences only possible on next gen hardware. Not stuff they would love to expand on but end up not making as good as it can be because last gen hardware is holding them back.

If the beta was any indication, even the PS2 could handle the MP map size, so of course the last gen versions get an almost complete MP experience. To me, with CoD being annualized, this is no different than legacy editions of FIFA or NHL.