By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The start of the end for Assassin's Creed?

Releasing 2 AC games a year is too much. Ubisoft is bombarding us with AC so fast that even fans of the series can't keep up.

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network

I used to love the series but after number 3 it was over to me. 4 was good but it was to different killing off the other guy was a mistake the story got stupid after that. Then they released one of the games on last gen systems only and one of the games on new gen systems. So now I needed two consoles to keep up with the series it was stupid. After they pulled that movie I was done.

Angelus said:

Title

Did not read topic, but for the title, I was hoping that'd be after the release of Assassin's Creed 2 and everyone realized it was the exact same as the first game.

Maybe they'll delay it.

The film in the works seems quite promising though.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

i feel there's even less hype for tomb raider imo, sites arent talking about it as much as syndicate, and syndicate if you check has more views on youtube and more searches on google

Around the Network

End of Assassin's Creed? Nope, I doubt it.
But I really want to see a new Prince of Persia.

GOOD. I hope it gets lost in the shuffle of Fallout 4 and others who deserve it moreso.

AC2 is still one of my favorite games of all time, but the series has long since been repetitive and tries WAY too hard to be epic.

It could use a year break to get the creative juices flowing. Hoping it flops sales wise (based on expectations and budget)

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Only played first AC, was good but gameplay was boring near the end, never played them more, so i am not a fan of them, will play when come on ps+

I never understand the hype behind the Assassin's Creed games, I feel they are way overrated. There has been no real evolution in the game since Assassin's creed 2, just gimmicks added to try and spice it up a little bit and keep people coming back. The gameplay has been largely the same every iteration however, and it is just stale to me now. Ubisoft does not even seem to be trying any more, they just rehash the game in a new environment and call it good, it's really annoying and is driving me to not want to buy their games. They are turning into another EA unfortunately.

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

I was done with AC after the third.