By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The start of the end for Assassin's Creed?

Saeko said:
Only played first AC, was good but gameplay was boring near the end, never played them more, so i am not a fan of them, will play when come on ps+

ACII is very good. Maybe the best one. You can skip the rest.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

For me its franchise fatigue. I got AC unity and BF on sale and I am still looking for the right moment to play them.

AC should just die off, that way Ubi$oft will be forced to come up with some new ideas instead of trying to rip off gamers every 12 months with the same old installments of their tired ass franchises.

Plus it's always the same thing, I swear they just tweak the buldings a little, put different clothes on the main character and give it a new name. Oh and they also throw some bugs in there now and then.

Ubisoft has for some time maintained that they have a proper end to the franchise in mind that they'll set into motion if they see demand start to properly decline. I wonder if we might be heading in that direction sooner than anticipated.

gatito said:
AC should just die off, that way Ubi$oft will be forced to come up with some new ideas instead of trying to rip off gamers every 12 months with the same old installments of their tired ass franchises.

Plus it's always the same thing, I swear they just tweak the buldings a little, put different clothes on the main character and give it a new name. Oh and they also throw some bugs in there now and then.

Not one game each 12 months! You are so underestimating their output!

AC III (2012) and AC III: Liberation (2012)

AC IV (2013)

AC: Rogue (2014), AC: Unity (2014), AC III: Liberation HD (2014)

AC Chronicles: China (2015), AC: Syndicate (2015)

Is it a coincidence that AC IV was by far the best of the bunch?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.