By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One vs PS4: Spencer Hates the Console War

There are so many Phil said this threads...that it's hard to tell if your in the right one.

Can we get a Phil said master thread, combining all of what Phil said in one place so it doesn't clutter up the forums. Let's keep things organized! It'd make it easy to see everything Phil has said recently.

Around the Network

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Protendo said:
There are so many Phil said this threads...that it's hard to tell if your in the right one.

Can we get a Phil said master thread, combining all of what Phil said in one place so it doesn't clutter up the forums. Let's keep things organized! It'd make it easy to see everything Phil has said recently.

LOL I was going to post that we need a Phil Said Thread since people love discussing it but wasn't sure if it would be taken ok.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Protendo said:

LOL I was going to post that we need a Phil Said Thread since people love discussing it but wasn't sure if it would be taken ok.

For some, Phil is the new Pachter, he's also the only big wig, really saying alot at the moment, or at least saying things covered by garme jurnalism. Honestly, idk I didn't watch TGS hell I haven't even watched E3 yet.

But seriously, level with me here. Do you honestly take this guy seriously and if so why? To me, I'm completely ignorant of his past, and I wouldn't give it any merit anyway. I've only concerned myself with him as the head of Xbox and see him as an executive first and foremost, and every single thing I hear him say is just marketing. I've heard he is a gamer, but as of late I haven't heard him talk about games or gaming on the XB1, just meaningless things like "oh we've got great games coming..." which is just advertising at this point.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Man I miss last gen when we all got along

Around the Network
iceland said:

It's easier to say that when for a while more people owned a 360 over a 3.

LivingMetal said:

More people did, but certainly not VGChartz users. :P

Wright said:
LivingMetal said:

More people did, but certainly not VGChartz users. :P

TWOSHAY!

LivingMetal said:
iceland said:

Rebuys :o

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
LivingMetal said:

Rebuys :o

Not according to some Xbox supporters.