By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance Review Thread - Metacritic: 81

Tagged games:

BraLoD said:
LurkerJ said:

Yeah , that just crossed my mind too. I love the series but the niche is becoming more niche. Something needs to be done 

NIS said they need to sell 150K copies of Disgaea 5, it's not a problem how much they sell, really.

If you mean it would be good to have more features to bring more people, like the pvp, well, sure, but it's simply not a very appealing kind of game, it needs to appeal to anime, strategy and twisted humor fans, it won't get big anyway.

Sure Sony could help and advertize it to help it, though.

It sold less than 25k in its first week in Japan. Where does it sit at now? 150k might sound like a small number but for Disgaea 5 that's a milestone it may not reach. I hope it does.

Around the Network

Up to 82

Roronaa_chan said:
Up to 82

Not bad.

Not sure whether to get this, I did like disgaea 3 never played any other but I just find there's too much to do and it bothers me that I just won't have the time to fully enjoy it. I downloaded the demo but havnt played it properly yet, I switched it on too see the HD sprites and they looked awesome. I'm in a bit of a dilemma, plus we have Tales of Zestiria coming at the same time.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

BraLoD said:
StokedUp said:
Not sure whether to get this, I did like disgaea 3 never played any other but I just find there's too much to do and it bothers me that I just won't have the time to fully enjoy it. I downloaded the demo but havnt played it properly yet, I switched it on too see the HD sprites and they looked awesome. I'm in a bit of a dilemma, plus we have Tales of Zestiria coming at the same time.

Disgaea 5 is already out, though.

Not out till 16th October in UK/EUROPA! 

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

Can't wait to play it.

I would buy this but it is over priced IMO.

BraLoD said:
85 from RPG Fan

As a result the score went up to 83

Still no update to Gaming Age wrong score.

They did the same with SMM. A review that's supposed to be 83 is 73 instead. Incompetent.

This performed better than I expected. Waiting for a physical version where I live to buy it (if it's not too pricey).

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

BraLoD said:
LipeJJ said:
This performed better than I expected. Waiting for a physical version where I live to buy it (if it's not too pricey).

Ta 230 reais, barato nao ta nao hahaha.

Poxa, vou esperar baixar o preço então. :P

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won