By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance Review Thread - Metacritic: 81

Tagged games:

the pinguin in disgaea has the englisch-teddy(persona4)-voice. its really funny : D

Around the Network

Hopefully it does well. I played the demo and it didn't seem like my type of game. With a few hours of gameplay to really dive in I'd probably enjoy it but it seemed way too slow for my taste.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Up to episode 4 now and just met usalia the curry eater :)
I'm really enjoying the game now and all the characters, Red Magnus is hilarious, the main character isn't as fun as previous mains, it seems they've tried tongonthe serious route with a mysterious history with him which is cool with me, there's plenty of other comedy characters.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Usalia is great

20 hours in Chapter 6. Can't get some of the music out of my head while i do homework. I highly recommend this game!

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Farsala said:
20 hours in Chapter 6. Can't get some of the music out of my head while i do homework. I highly recommend this game!

I still can't get some of the music from the very first game out of my mind xP

Disgaea 4 homworld song was also so damn good and funny sounding I would often stop playing just to keep there listening to it xD

Heard some of those from 5 on youtube, good stuff indeed.

Disgaea music is lovely.

Original Disgaea music has some classics that i can recall even now.

In Disgaea 5 you can change your homeworld music, so I switch it up all the time.

Epic boss fight music while jumping around? Heck ya.

Does anybody know where there are gonpowerlevelling spots? I've read there's something called Martial Training that becomes available and is the best power levelling place but how do I unlock it?

Gametrailers say: the complex and big disgaea 5 is a very good game.

Managed to unlock the cheat shop, wow now I've found a really good place to level up using exp 220% (max at the moment I can change it to) then go to a stage really early on which has +50% geo panels. I levelled 10 of my squad players by 10 levels in 1 hour :) that's 100 level ups in 1 hour!

good tips guys.

Got the game last week. 1st Disgaea game. Really like it. On episode 7. low 30s. Still trying to get my head around all of the options available.

A few questions.

1. Subclasses, what do I do with them and why do they matter, I have been setting them but not seeing what affect it has. And should I level one up all the way before changing to another or is balance better.
2. Do you get more evility slots later?
3. Squads. How do I use them effectively.
4. Interrogations, what is the point?

I have a lot more questions, but those were on my mind. Thanks.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.