By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Introducing The Black Ops 3 PS4 Limited Edition Bundle

RubberWhistleHistle said:
DerNebel said:

Are you actually fucking kidding me? You literally made a thread while waiting all night in front of a store for a freaking Amiibo figure.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=203490&page=1

Also special themed consoles/handhelds have been a thing for ages now and yes people buy them, you can ask around here, you will find several people with special themed consoles/handhelds

i know people have limited edition consoles, but this is a freaking call of duty console. this is like the lowest of the low. 

Then dont blame or accuse SONY or Microsoft for doing this thing, blame the consumer, blame the situation, blame your self for not changing people habit to buy first party games bundled for Nintendo, blame yourself for not giving contribution for gaming innovation and Industry, blame your self who always complain rather giving some innovation. You know i hate Call of Dutty from the botom of my heart, but what can i do, people like it, people love it, and SONY and Microsoft know it, and it's natural for them for bundle it, even Nintendo did it with Monster Hunter am i right .

Around the Network
LordPhil said:

It looks decent. The Batman LE PS4 is still the best though.

Also, since Sony has the marketing rights to Assassin's Creed as well, I wonder if they'll announce a bundle for that game too.

yeah that batman one looks great. i still think the taken king LE is insane though. best looking console ever IMO. ohh, and the metal gear one is fantastic. 

DerNebel said:
RubberWhistleHistle said:
GribbleGrunger said:

You sound genuinely angry. What's that all about?

It's like the same kind of angry you feel when you hear about people camping out at stores all night to save literally 50 dollars on a tv. When you hear about people not having the common sense to realize that their time is more precious than saving 50 dollars. In fact, they're not even saving, they're spending. To hear about these kinds of failures in thought processes just gets me wondering why on earth are people so short sighted. It's unbelievable. 

Are you actually fucking kidding me? You literally made a thread while waiting all night in front of a store for a freaking Amiibo figure.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=203490&page=1

Also special themed consoles/handhelds have been a thing for ages now and yes people buy them, you can ask around here, you will find several people with special themed consoles/handhelds.

LMFAOOOO

Well, difficult to know which console will win holidays in US

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Wait a second, is this bundle coming to europe? Please say yes, I totally want to buy that stuff. :/

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

Looks pretty rushed but these bundles will sony secure NPD it seems

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-1TB-Console-Limited-Edition-4/dp/B015NGZFWS/ref=zg_bs_videogames_15

At #15 and going UP on the Amazon Top 100

Not too shabby.

So now we have (Amazon Top 100):

#9 - PS4 Destiny: The Taken King LE

#15 - PS4 COD:BLOPS3 LE

#39 - PS4 Destiny: The Taken King LE + MGSV

#40 - PS4 Star Wars Battlefront LE

#45 - Xbox One Forza 6 LE

#49 - PS4 TLOU Bundle

#84 - Wii U Mario 3D World Bundle

#88 - PS4 Standard

#94 - Xbox One Madden 16 Bundle

#95 - Xbox One Gears Bundle

I dont know about you guys, but IMO this is a fucking Bloodbath. The annihilation is just too much!

AEGRO said:
http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-1TB-Console-Limited-Edition-4/dp/B015NGZFWS/ref=zg_bs_videogames_15

At #15 and going UP on the Amazon Top 100

Not too shabby.

It's CoD, nowhere to go but up from there.

Console color scheme looks horrible. The controller does look nice.