By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Introducing The Black Ops 3 PS4 Limited Edition Bundle

RubberWhistleHistle said:
midrange said:

Or people actually enjoy the art style of a themed console and are willing to pay a bit extra for it. This is for self satisfaction, not to show off. I don't give a shit about whether you like my themed console or not, if I like it, then I'll buy it. If you want a plain console, get one and stop bitching about what others want

Go buy your call of duty console then lol. Have a blast with it! You're absolutely right that it is your right/choice to buy anything you want for any reason in the world. But it is also my right to look at it and come to whatever conclusion I do about what kind of person it says you are. 

Yes, I may buy the ps4 cod console (or the destiny one). Is it because I am a collector. No I don't really collect things. Is it because I am the biggest cod fan? No, aside from zombies, I think cod is just a solid franchise, no less no more.

So why would I buy the cod ps4? Cause I think it looks cool and that's it. I don't need to justify anything to you or any other critic.

And if you think I am sad for being "suckered" into buying something, then I feel sorry for you, because nothing is sadder than someone judging other people behind the Internet for something so trivial as a gaming purchase.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:
GribbleGrunger said:

You sound genuinely angry. What's that all about?

It's like the same kind of angry you feel when you hear about people camping out at stores all night to save literally 50 dollars on a tv. When you hear about people not having the common sense to realize that their time is more precious than saving 50 dollars. In fact, they're not even saving, they're spending. To hear about these kinds of failures in thought processes just gets me wondering why on earth are people so short sighted. It's unbelievable. 

Are you actually fucking kidding me? You literally made a thread while waiting all night in front of a store for a freaking Amiibo figure.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=203490&page=1

Also special themed consoles/handhelds have been a thing for ages now and yes people buy them, you can ask around here, you will find several people with special themed consoles/handhelds.

Hahahahaha

So much exposure.

DerNebel said:
GribbleGrunger said:

You sound genuinely angry. What's that all about?

It's like the same kind of angry you feel when you hear about people camping out at stores all night to save literally 50 dollars on a tv. When you hear about people not having the common sense to realize that their time is more precious than saving 50 dollars. In fact, they're not even saving, they're spending. To hear about these kinds of failures in thought processes just gets me wondering why on earth are people so short sighted. It's unbelievable. 

Are you actually fucking kidding me? You literally made a thread while waiting all night in front of a store for a freaking Amiibo figure.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=203490&page=1

Also special themed consoles/handhelds have been a thing for ages now and yes people buy them, you can ask around here, you will find several people with special themed consoles/handhelds.

lol oh the hipocrisy.  

Ugly as sin

But the exposure of rubbers hypocrisy redeemed things.

Sony is super hit or miss with these themed consoles.

This (imo) is butt ugly, along with the star wars one. However the MGSV and Destiny versions look amazing

EDIT: The more I look at it the worse it gets.  Lordy its ugly.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

It's ugly. Black, and orange reminds me of Harley Davidson...

Do people actually go out and buy this stuff? I mean how idiotic is it in a year when this game is outdated and you're stuck with a ps4 of last year's game that nobody gives a shit about? Or even worse.. three years from now when your ps4 is themed (is that a word?) after a game that is in the 99 cent bin? It just blows my mind. Get a regular fucking ps4 and not this ridiculous piece of crap that's just going to look stupid sitting in your house after a couple months. BO3 is only going to be "a thing" for a very very short time. If I went to somebody's house, and I saw this abomination, I would really wonder "is this person that much of a sucker?

If theyre buying it because they like it, the game being outdated isnt going to change that.

Do you think people that buy any yearly updated product suddenly regret doing so when its successor is released? Oh no my 2015 car got replaced with a 2016 with a different body kit, i guess the only option i have is to hate my car now??

Get real, you're just attacking people for having a preference different to yours.

JOKA_ said:

Sony is super hit or miss with these themed consoles.

This (imo) is butt ugly, along with the star wars one. However the MGSV and Destiny versions look amazing

EDIT: The more I look at it the worse it gets.  Lordy its ugly.

That's because it isn't sony, nintendo or microsoft that design custom themed consoles unless the game is first party.

When its second/third its designed by the second/third party or an external contracted entity.

Dope. Imagine a $300 PS4 on BO3 launch? GG.

Tamron said:
Do people actually go out and buy this stuff? I mean how idiotic is it in a year when this game is outdated and you're stuck with a ps4 of last year's game that nobody gives a shit about? Or even worse.. three years from now when your ps4 is themed (is that a word?) after a game that is in the 99 cent bin? It just blows my mind. Get a regular fucking ps4 and not this ridiculous piece of crap that's just going to look stupid sitting in your house after a couple months. BO3 is only going to be "a thing" for a very very short time. If I went to somebody's house, and I saw this abomination, I would really wonder "is this person that much of a sucker?

If theyre buying it because they like it, the game being outdated isnt going to change that.

Do you think people that buy any yearly updated product suddenly regret doing so when its successor is released? Oh no my 2015 car got replaced with a 2016 with a different body kit, i guess the only option i have is to hate my car now??

Get real, you're just attacking people for having a preference different to yours.

That was so on point I think I pricked my finger.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank