By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tetsuya Nomura Says Kingdom Hearts 3 Might Be A Long Wait

You think is gonna affect me?

Around the Network

You know there is a line between waiting too long and getting fed up with the wait and having games come out too much. People, even though it sells loads, are getting annoyed with the annual Ass Creed and CoD games but at least they come out.

Hmm, pie.

2017 holidays

Someone put Soriku on suicide watch if he ever gets this information. To be honest these larger japanese companies need to get some work ethic because the west has been making them look silly for the past decade.

The time people have been waiting for this I have had a ds, 3ds, ps3 x3, 360, wii, left school, had wild group sex, finished off puberty, left mums home, went to uni, moved abroad, come back to england and done my masters, nearly paid off a mortgage, got my driving license, attended wrestlemania, met sting/hogan/aj styles/kurt Angle and others in london.

What has this pos done.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

So end of the 9th generation then. A bit like how FFXV (formerly VsXIII) is looking to have the same sort of timeframe, saved only by the fact that the 7th gen was unusually long and so it will be a mid 8th gen release rather than an end 8th gen release.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

:'^)

before or after ff7r?

spemanig said:
I was predicting 2018 before this. I don't know why anyone thought this games was coming out even remotely soon.

Square said that the time between announcements would be reduced, as well as the time between reveals and releases.

Anyhow 2016 already has FFXV, and it was pretty expected that FFXV and KH3 wouldn't release the same year. My money is on christmas 2017.

Thanks for meeting my expectations, SE!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Meanwhile, enjoy II.8 hehe

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile