By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rate Sony's 2015 Tokyo Game Show conference/content

Did you like the conference/new content added?

Yes 203 48.68%

No 46 11.03%

Could have been better... 62 14.87%

No new Valkyria Chronicle... 15 3.60%

I wanted mooooooooooooooooooore! 27 6.47%

The best in years! 64 15.35%

Total:417

Did you like it?

Did you like the new content announced for Sony's platforms?

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

6/10

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

8.9/10.

Minus 1 point for call of duty, and ps now.

8/10 - I would have given it higher if Persona 5 (even though I know we'll see more of it later) and/or Level-5's new game were there.

8/10 but the best TGS ever

Around the Network

It definitely wasn't E3 levels, but KOFXIV, price drop, Nioh, Gravity Rush Remaster/2, Yakuza Remake/6 and Danganronpa 3 are all interesting to me.

Already said it but 7/10

TheGoldenBoy said:
8/10 - I would have given it higher if Persona 5 and/or Level-5's new game were there.

Well, considering how a Persona 5 event was already confirmed for Atlus's press conference, I'm not surprised that it wasn't here.

Sony won this press conference!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

8.5/10. Awesome conference with a lot of game announcements (Gravity Rush 2 and Danganronpa 3 are my favorites), just disappointed about Level 5 and TLG's absence. Persona 5 has its own event, so it was expected.