By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rate Sony's 2015 Tokyo Game Show conference/content

Did you like the conference/new content added?

Yes 203 48.68%

No 46 11.03%

Could have been better... 62 14.87%

No new Valkyria Chronicle... 15 3.60%

I wanted mooooooooooooooooooore! 27 6.47%

The best in years! 64 15.35%

Total:417

7/10.

Seen better, seen worse.

Around the Network

Didn't get to catch it but great conference from what I'm reading. Price cut is good, NiOh looks interesting, Gravity Rush 2 + the original on PS Plus. Needed more TLG & wtf happened to Level 5?

it's 8 for me, need more screaming and clapping (well i know it's not E3) but at least it's so quite. Gravity Rush is awesome, many exclusive coming to PS4, price cut and that DS color thought it's awesome.

8/10 but this may be because I didn't have any expectations.

Around the Network

Best of the big three's conferences.

After a few years of being underwhelmed by TGS this year was a massive improvement. I give it a 9/10 simply because E3 was a 10/10. 2015 has been amazing for gaming and 2016 looks even better right now.

Don't forget there is still more content (as per thread title) to come. Gameplay debut of Attack on Titan and a live demo of Horizon, for example

Judging this conference as Japan centric, i would say that it was VERY solid.

People dissapointed about the games announced are just being silly, what did they expect? Western games?

Im not into the majority of the games announced today, but there are tons of people that will buy a Ps4 just for a Phantasy Star or Dangaronpa.

Im not going to rate it with a number, but i will say that it was excellent.

8/10 - Depending on if/how many of those early 2016 titles make it for a western 2016 release could turn the PS4's fairly average 2016 line up into a good one.